Revo Technik Stage 2 Software

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Revo Technik Stage 2 Software

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

july 2018 i presume…..?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Stage 2 Performance Pack Details

Software:
    400 to 438 BHP
    425 to 455 LBFT
    Raised RPM Limit to 7000 RPM
    Speed Limit Unlock
    Temperature Protection
    Optimised Performance Shift Indicator
    Lowered RPM Launch Limit
    2 Switchable performance modes
    Antitheft
    Hardware Included:
    Revo Carbon Series Intake System
    Revo Front Mount Intercooler
    Revo Intercooler Pipe Upgrade
    Hardware Required (Not included):
    3″ Downpipe with sports CAT

Please note quoted figures are for the Revo Stage 2 Performance Pack. We can not guarantee using other hardware will achieve similar levels of performance as Revo software and hardware have been developed together.

Retail Pricing (RRP)

Full Stage 2 Performance Pack | New Customers
    £1734.70

Hardware and software retail price for new Revo customers wishing to go directly to Stage 2 from stock. Price excludes any labour charges.

Upgrade Stage 2 Performance Pack | Exsiting Customers
    £1217.70

Hardware and software upgrade retail price for existing Revo customers wishing to upgrade from Revo Stage 1 to 2. Price excludes any labour charges.

Stage 2 Software Only
    R1111; price £749.00

Revo Stage 2 software can be installed on vehicles with an aftermarket intake, intercooler and downpipe. However, performance results may vary and limited technical support will be provided.

ijhammo
    Participant

UK - England

I have the Mountune FPM375 and have been watching this thread with interest for a while.  I’m guessing using my Mountune intake would be ok? Although the Carbon one is mighty tempting 😉

I have had my car 15 months and it it wasn’t for these blummin block issues the warranty friendly FPM375 would be long gone!

Zero
    Participant

United Kingdom

The wait for this is killing me!… deposit put down for pre order weeks ago…. hope I can get it fitted before ford fair

ijhammo
    Participant

UK - England

510ftlb of torque?!?!  That’s like 50 more than Revo are quoting for stage 2 now!!

ijhammo
    Participant

UK - England

scrap that – posted reply before seeing peter’s note

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

So tempting, just dont want to throw my extended warranty down the pan

Joe Davidson
    Participant

UK - England

hi mate,

what do you think of the Maxton splitters etc? some people have said to me that they break easy? but I want them as I think they look the best 🙂

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny

Are there any club discounts available on the revo stage 2 kit , which is currently £2060 without fitting or down pipe, £ 325 more than On your post from July ?

killhawk3
    Participant

Germany

Does anyone have problems with the clutch with the Stage 2? My clutch slips from the first to the second gear after the LC start. I have to slow down, that does not happen.
    Does anyone else have this problem?

MY 16 • slategrey • H&R springs 20mm • 3“ downpipe with 200 cell cat • modified stock exhaust • cold air intake + K&N filter + silicone connectors • AliCool FMIC • Revo Stage 2 – 102 octane

swede
    Participant

Sweden

I cant decide. Some people tells me to get a map for my RS, not like the revo one that is for any RS. Also all the Revo parts are very expensive, i can get alot cheaper if i choose other parts , is there realy any pro´s for going full Revo?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I think stage 2 will put pressure on the clutch eventually. All really depends on your driving style and how many launches 🙂

killhawk3
    Participant

Germany

Here is the performance diagram of the Revo Stage 2 ☺️

MY 16 • slategrey • H&R springs 20mm • 3“ downpipe with 200 cell cat • modified stock exhaust • cold air intake + K&N filter + silicone connectors • AliCool FMIC • Revo Stage 2 – 102 octane

killhawk3
    Participant

Germany

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

That’s a hell of a graph!! But I personally think that 657 Nm of torque is really pushing the limits of the standard engine and clutch!! Is anyone running this map and what figures are they getting?? How much Boost does it run??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Revo Technik Stage 2 Software. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!