Roehampton Lane to A3 Frozen White Sunday 21/11/21

Home Forums General Spotted Roehampton Lane to A3 Frozen White Sunday 21/11/21

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I saw you giving it a  lickle tickle about 2.30 int afternoon. Anyone on here??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thankfully I don’t have to visit Roehampton anymore. Was once a lovely place but Id advise RS Owners to stay clear especially anywhere near the Hospital.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Couldn’t agree more Dave ! I had to safari over there to get my 2nd covid jab, loads of traffic and went via Richmond Park and had a long slow drive round there at 18mph behind mamils on bikes, only to find Roehampton gate and the roads to it closed for Deer culling ! Every time I go near Roehampton ( maybe once every three years) for some reason I get an image of Colin Stagg  in my head !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Roehampton Lane to A3 Frozen White Sunday 21/11/21. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!