Rolling Road Day – Fife – Saturday 17th June

Home Forums Regional Scotland Rolling Road Day – Fife – Saturday 17th June

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Davie from FocusRSOC has invited us along to their rolling road day at Sitech Racing on Saturday 17th June

Leadside Dept
    Wellwood
    Dunfermline
    Fife
    KY12 0RS

There is a bring your own food BBQ and Autosmart provided a retail bag as a prize for car of the day

Rolling Road will be £40 for three pulls and a print out (up to 35 cars)

Anyone up for it?

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Kenny, can you let me know what time please? Not looking to put the car on the rollers, but would like to come along as a spectator if the timings work ok.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Think it is on most of the day

Andy Murray
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Wouldn’t put my car anywhere near that place!

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I have read some negative reports on them, all events that supposedly happened while the owner was out of the business for a while. Have also read some positive reports. Never used them myself, so can’t comment. If I have time on Saturday was maybe going to head through there to have a look at their set-up. Not planning to put my car on the rollers yet though.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Are you heading up Dougie? I was going to, but it is a 160 mile round trip from Ayr then I am back up at Edinburgh on Sunday plus got lots of work on this weekend to get through

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Kenny, have decided not to. Wasn’t planning to put the car on rollers yet in any case, just wanted to see their set-up. On Sunday, myself and the family have an invite to Porsche Glasgow for an open day…..have been before and they put on a really good day. Won’t tempt me out of the RS though. Would be good to catch up with you……planning to be in Ayr district at end of July. Going to meet the guys at Bad Boy Graphics to get something done with the stock engine cover.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

A GT3RS would be tempting tho ha!

How did you manage to get an invite to the open day?

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

That’s a great question…..if only I knew! We appeared on their radar about 5 years ago and have been to one family open day since….we do get a yearly invite though. The kids love it too.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Make sure and get some pictures. I am a big Porsche fan 🙂

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Rolling Road Day – Fife – Saturday 17th June. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!