RS Black Series

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery RS Black Series

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

kifran21
    Participant

France

Hi! some pictures of my Ford Focus RS “Black Series” (limited edition, 50 cars), without the stripes

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice ! so is that the ‘le mans 50’ edition then? I see it has the std seats out of the Nitrous blue model, what other things doe it have? did you not want the silver stripes?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

kifran21
    Participant

France

Yes you are right, Ford firstly called this serie “50th anniversary” but then renamed it “Black series” because “50th anniversary” is reserved for Ford GT !

It normally comes with mat silver stripes but I didn’t want them, I wanted something discreat.. !

To me this Black Series has all necessary : blue calipers, black and blue Recaro seats (very comfy!), Sony Premium Sync, tinted back windows, rear camera, alarm… and I must forget things..

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

very nice ! does it have a numbered plate showing what number out of 50 it is?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

kifran21
    Participant

France

Normaly yes BUT I don’t have one, you also normaly get a badge “Black Series” under the “RS” logo
    And also normaly you get a watch..
    I don’t have this things because my dealership didn’t received them and I have to say I prefer without ! also because it’s less expensive without ! 500€ more for striped, badges, numbered plate and a watch.. just a joke 😀

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Very nice @kifran21 – great to have a Black Series owner on here.

Really like the Nitrous Blue touches on the seats.

kifran21
    Participant

France

Thanks Kenny !

kiss-my-rs
    Participant

United Kingdom

I have to say and sorry for showing my ignorance here, I didn’t know there was a Black Series. When and how much were they listed for?

KISS MY RS

RS 3092

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

It was a limited edition run, here is some more details on it: https://mk3focusrs.club/focus-rs-le-mans-50th-anniversary/

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pics? Any update on how the Shadow Black Edition is going. Do you see any other Black Editions?

Honorary Member

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome nice looking RS.

bobcat looking like your black club is growing.?

Fully forged running M400x

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Was their a Mk2 Le Mans Special for France ??  also ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Thank you for that link, their rather special, I wonder how much the set would cost ££££££

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I would imagine they would be very expensive now, I’ve never seen them come up for sale.

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS Black Series. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!