Rs centre caps

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Rs centre caps

• This topic has 62 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by RS77.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

If they are crap fakes will just send them back if genuine be a good deal

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@Mdc-Await with interest. I have the ones from rjl retail with the raised chrome surounding the RS letters. I would not call them fakes, they are just not comparable to the RS Edition caps I’ve seen on the model in the showroom which have white surrounding the RS letters and crucially are flush as if painted/sprayed onto the black backing. Faultless. FordStore quoted me part no. 2242306  price £36.08 +VAT per cap. When I win the lottery I’ll buy them!

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

When I say fakes (copies)I ment poor quality if they are good quality(copies)..and I can’t tell for sure from the picture I will probably keep them anyway be interesting to see how they look in the flesh.Seller does say Genuine so we will see.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

Add says genuine so that’s what i am expecting

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

Had a messsge from hendy ford  this morning saying these are sold out and are now waiting for more stock

can either cancel or wait for more stock

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

has anyone got a picture of the rear of the DMB graphics ones?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I thought the DMB ones were stickers on caps?

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

Checked my emails further back and 20 minutes earlier I had one saying order had been dispatched ?

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

My order has been posted so will put up pics soon as they arrive

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ RS77, no, I saw they were doing ones that looked spot-on, but now they are not available! Even those eshop hendys are now back to £199 !! so much mickey mouse spoofing over a set of caps!! I think I will do a group buy on pukka ones from the states !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Yep back up to 199! Glad I bought them at 50. A member of another forum said he was given exactly the same ones by a dealer as his RS Edition was shipped without any. So I guess these are the real thing.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I bet some chap is having a nice little earner on the side in his little flat in Southampton maybe he has bought all of DMBs stock at £22 for 4 and is selling them as proper!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Missed out on these as I dont do ebay on my phone – by the time I got home they were £199 🙁

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

My order from hendy cancelled no more stock ?

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

£50,mine are in the post!   Would hope they are the real thing from a Ford Dealership.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Rs centre caps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!