Rs centre caps

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Rs centre caps

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

BDA doubt it. As I and others have said these are advertised as genuine by a Ford main dealer.

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@RS77 I’m very hopeful that these will be genuine the seller does seem to sell genuine ford products

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Just arrived.

They look genuine. Not the same as others posted here, but they have the Ford stamp and came in a box with the correct refs as shown at https://www.fordpartsuk.com/alloy-wheel-cap-rs-logo.

Not bad for £50. I’m keeping them.

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Look good too me !

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Stunning and a good purchase ?Nice one RS77

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Happy days RS77 ! I wonder if the chap thought “maybe they are supposed to be £50 a set and not each” and  dropped them to £50, then got a bollocking and realised his mistake that they are infact supposed to be £200 for a set? ha ha ha ha

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Ive decided to keep mine as the factory intended, I think the satin black centre “FORD” caps blend in nice with the whole forged wheel whereas these “RS” ones are full gloss pack and go better with the glossy multispoke rims.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@rs77 very nice,can’t wait to get mine they look a bargain @ £50.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I think these look better on the forged than the multi spoke. The multi spoke are grey and the centre cap doesn’t match.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Looking good

got mine from CJPONY 12 months ag

Fully forged running M400x

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Just seen a set go for £100 another set for £85 on eBay looks to be excactly the same as the the ones for £50 that are now £199.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@RS77 – You have the genuine article according to the part no. 2242306 and a snip at twice the price. Congrats! These caps only come as standard on the BLUE Edition. See my previous reply #87089 dated 15th April.

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Feel the deal….definitely keeping these @£50 very nice and original we is happy.

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Where about did you get these for £50?

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@thommo141 got them off ebay they were listed wrong price they are now £199

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Rs centre caps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!