Rs centre caps

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Rs centre caps

• This topic has 62 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by RS77.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Aww really that’s some deal like lucky you, shame they aren’t still that price

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I only got this deal by seeing the link on this thread. The power of the mk3 owners forum!

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@thommo it was a spanking deal just got to fit them now.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

RS77,I was the same, bargain for a change from a Ford dealership!!

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Think these look great fitted 

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

But have you lined up the RS on the cap with the RS on the rim? Put mine on and the took it off and realigned it to match.  Car owner’s OCD!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

For £50 well worth it, well not really as Ford ones are about £16 for 4. But for me they’re worth it just to sit on the shelf.

These centre caps just finish off the wheel, be it a black, magnetite or silver, standard or forged.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@white -RS2 I agree they do look good on all the wheels,be keeping an eye on eBay for another set unlikely@£50 but you never know

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

Think im going against the grain here. Im not keen on having RS on every apeture of the car After all i know its an RS. Even took me a while to decide about the gel inserts on the rear spoiler.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Jasoni – your opinion of course, but not sure why you think it’s better to display “Ford” in every aperture of the car?

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

RS77. I didnt say it was better. But thats what you get with ford parts unfortunately.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@Mdc- Hmm. I notice your part no. reads 2242 06. It should read 2242306. Is the RS logo just a stick-on or does it appear to be a proper painted/sprayed on logo?

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@tonys no they are painted sprayed ford logo on back

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@tonys ment to say paint sprayed Ford on box here’s a pic of the box other side I’m confident they are Genuine 

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Jasoni – splitting hairs or what! You said you’d rather not have RS everywhere, which by default means you’d prefer the Ford logo everywhere. Not rocket science. Other option is to have an empty hole in the centre of each wheel.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Rs centre caps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!