RS Edition (Nitrous Blue) 18 plate

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) RS Edition (Nitrous Blue) 18 plate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

RS EDITION

2018 18 (29-3-18) plate in Nitrous Blue

all usual (standard) extras that comes with the Edition

door protectors

Rallyflapz mud flaps

eibach Pro springs

5 year warranty

4850 miles

£31950

first service is free at the Dealership where I bought it (Sunderland LOOKERS so probably only any good if you live in North England unless you fancy a drive out next year! Or maybe get your local Lookers to honour it if they will?

the eagle eyed out there will know I thought about getting shot back in May as the Wife wouldn’t drive it and it’s our only car (her daily driver – supposed to be), well, I’ve tried to persevere but she still hates it so finally gonna but the bullet and sell her (the car I mean) and go back to a Fiesta ST (either mk7.5 or 8)

PM For further details / phone number

2018 RS Edition

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

What a shame, if the boss will not drive it then there’s no hope? hope you sell quickly. The new Ford Fiesta ST3 (2018) is absolutely fantastic, not an RS I know but a fun thing to drive. Wish you good luck ?

Honorary Member

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure whether to go down the route of mk8 ST3 or go back to maybe a 17 plate ST3?  Wonder if the new fiesta will suffer from similar niggles as the RS did with the first builds?

2018 RS Edition

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’d tell the Mrs to get on her…. Bike !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Test drove the mk8 ST. Fantastic little car. Grown up from the mk7 but still as much fun to drive. Wouldn’t believe it was only front wheel drive, although it did have the optional Quaife diff as part of the performance pack. Still a stiff ride, but not as bad as the RS. More of a price premium than a recent mk8, but worth it IMO.

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, think that’s probably the route I’ll go down. Mk8 ST3 with performance pack

2018 RS Edition

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Worth a look,

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’d go Honda, from a £10000 type R Mugen 200 up to any of the later models. Bombproof.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

It’s just she was gutted I traded her 17 plate ST3 in for the RS so I think the only thing I’d consider is another Fiesta. Like the idea of a mk8 ST3 but she loved the mk7 so much if I could get a good deal on a similar mileage/spec to what she had then happy days. Just wish I could buy the exact one back that I’d remapped/lowered haha

2018 RS Edition

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Good luck with this unfortunate sale ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Thankyou

2018 RS Edition

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

£31000

2018 RS Edition

chris54
    Participant

UK - England

Could not even contemplate selling my rs for anything on the road at the moment, there just isn’t a car for under £40.000 to match it imo. I had an e92 m3 before the rs but I would not put it in the same league as the rs when it comes to handling. That said I have never suffered from the dreaded veering steering as many on  here have or anything else come to that. My rs is with me for a very long time yet

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

What does she hate about it ?      They are a very easy car to drive normally.    (I’ve just talked my wife out of her A3 into a 1 series, so I could be in trouble as well if that doesn’t work out!)

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Barry Boughton
    Participant

UK - England

Hi,

Do you still have the car and is it available? Bit of a novice when it comes to these RS’s so forgive my naivety!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS Edition (Nitrous Blue) 18 plate. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!