RS Edition Required

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) RS Edition Required

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Everyone,

Looking to purchase a Low Mileage NB RS Edition in the next couple of months.

I’m obviously keeping an eye on eBay, Pistonheads, etc but thought I’d ask here first.

Is anyone here thinking of selling shortly ?

Let me know, thanks for reading.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

I got all excited when I saw one on eBay for 25k. Then saw the milage so probably not what you want

440bhp

443lbft

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Bryan, have you seen this one.It read ok is it within your budget?

Honorary Member

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat Yes it’s within my budget and ‘ve been watching on Autotrader for the past month or so.

Biding my time for something a bit closer to me if possible and with a slightly lower Mileage.

I have noticed that some of the prices have dropped since Christmas and as I don’t have a P/Ex hoping I will get a good deal.

Thanks for your input bobcat

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

👍

Honorary Member

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Prices definitely dropped since I purchased my NB Edition back in October.  Gulp!

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

@WAWRS Yes some of the NB RS Editions on Autotrader have dropped between £500-£3200 in the past month or so.

Not sure if they will come down much more but I think Circa £35K should get a One Owner, Low Mileage example.

The Red Editions are still holding their price well and the Orange Heritage Edition is plain crazy, although I’d love one if the Lottery comes up !

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Good luck with the search 👍

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

zac113
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got a  August 2018 NB RS Edition 15k miles, just need to get some pics if your interested

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

@zac113 Hi yes if you could send some photos and details.

You can PM me at bryaninthailand@gmail.com

Many Thanks

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Bryan,

I’m currently advertising my Focus MK3 RS in nitrous blue for sale at the present moment and it is fully spec’d out for all of the ford options list (except for a factory fitted sunroof). Selling it for £30,500 with 23,500 miles on the clock, however the only thing is that its not an RS Edition.

Is this something I can interest you in or where you specifically looking for an RS Edition.

So many Mk3 RS’s for sale at the mo and finding it hard to sell at the due to amount on AutoTrader and Pistolheads.

Cheers

Matt

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

Here’s the spec if you are interested Bryan:

Ford Focus MK3 RS 2017 (17 reg)

Current Mileage: 23500 miles

Colour: Nitrous Blue and matching nitrous blue Brembo brakes and colour coded Shark fin aerial – Paint Modz

Bodywork:  Immaculate
    Auto Glym Life Shine guarantee – start date 16/01/2019 (Interior protection, Exterior Protection, Glass Guard)

Alloys: 19 inch Black forged alloys – immaculate

Tyres: Michelin Pilot Super Sport – Excellent condition all round and loads of tread

Security: Autowatch Ghost II immobiliser with auto locking above 5mph (worth £450)

Number of keys: 2

No outstanding Finance – finance paid off in full 23/01/19 – BMW Financial Services from Sytner (confirmation letter received)

MOT Expiry date: 01 March 2022
    Full service history with genuine Ford parts and approved fluids
    Last service: 01 March 2021

Specification and Packs:

Full Winter pack: Recaro heated front seats, heated windscreen, heated steering wheel

Luxury Pack: Electric folding mirrors, cruise control, keyless entry, rear privacy glass

Sat Nav Pack: SYNC 3 with Sat Nav, rear view parking camera and parking sensors

Protection Pack: Front and rear door edge protectors, boot liner, Active City Stop, Auto Wipers, Auto Lights

Upgraded Sony Premium sound system with subwoofer in boot floor

Upgraded AutoBeam LED lights throughout the whole car both internally and externally with the added extra of new rear passenger footwell lights

Upgraded 6000K Xenon headlight bulbs – Car Enhancements

Upgraded Interior Boot Lighting with double LEDs either side – Auto Beam

DreamScience Stratagem Imap tuning handset and power upgrade software (can be easily reset to factory settings)

Mountune Short Shifter installed and feel lovely shifting through the gears

Track and Drift modes NEVER USED

Launch Control mode NEVER USED

Hard-wired Nextbase dash cam

Hydro dipped black gloss and nitrous blue painted engine cover and engine bay dressing accessories

ALL receipts and paperwork

PERSONALISED REG NUMBER PLATE – NOT INCLUDED IN SALE

£30500.00

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks @mattyB for the information.

If I don’t find a suitable Edition my options are open.

Is this a 1 Owner and what part of the UK are you in ?

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Bryan,

According to the V5 document there are 2 previous keepers to me, however long story short – we purchased from BMW Sytner in Nottingham as according to garage previous sale fell through due to death in family of purchaser so had to sell it back so no miles were ever driven my previous keeper. Having lovingly looked after it as you will see from any pics I can send you. I’m in Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire. If you do want to discuss more or me send me you pics my mob number is 07912 546464.

Cheers

Matt

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

@mattyB Thanks for that Matty, sounds like a good car there. I’m away on holiday for 2 weeks, I’ll bear it in mind and may contact you later.

Regards,

Bryan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS Edition Required. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!