RS logo mats

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling RS logo mats

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

chunkybus
    Participant

UK - England

For some reason my camera is washing out the blue colour from the RS logo…..please take my word for it that it’s definitely blue

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi yes i know what you mean about heel pad have put mine to one side for time being?

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

Well I saw they came back on sale on eBay and Iv ordered them. Delivery within 48hrs. I hope they are worth the hefty price tag as the stick on heel pad is already concerning.

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

Happy with these, good quality mats. I’m not even going to bother with the stick on heel pad as that’s clearly not going to last 2 mins just stuck on. Wouldn’t really say the price tag was justified overall, but for a NB owner they are a perfect addition. ??

Mark Furmston
    Participant

Australia

How do I purchase these mats?

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve ordered some of these from Car Mats NI via eBay. They will be a while because the seller is on holiday but he called me to ensure I know this after placing order, even though it clearly says so on their eBay site. Nice touch! 🙂 driver date is wrong of course.

hopefully they look as good as in the pics!

@tfrs
    where did you get those Recaro covers for the sides of your seats? I want to get some but cannot find them anywhere! I’ve started a thread on this actually. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

Also @chunkybus I see you have carbon side covers for your seats. Where did you get then? Can’t find them anywhere 🙁 thanks

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

Ok so not sure that posted. Keep having problems with images uploading.

Got my mats today and really well made and very pleased. Have the rear ones too but no pics

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

Other side. Seems one image per post for me…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS logo mats. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!