Rust Dust on Alloys

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Rust Dust on Alloys

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@turbo-tone I had them from Larkspeed they were the cheapest at the time…. you can get the kit about with dimple and grove, £80 cheaper but i wanted the hook type…. Put an example below fro fronts.. I gave the centres another 3-4 coats of high temp pain inside and out to slow rust! 😆

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just search EBC Brakes, enter you car details and it will give you a full choice of available fixed and floating discs along with pads.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Just washed the car, drove 100 yards back into the garage and boom…

NB FPM375

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stu-c mine used to be the same, allot better with the yellow stuff EBC pads…. main cure for me was to ceramic coat wheels, ceramic polish and then poor boys wheel sealant….. Hard work but once several coats done, just maintain… each time i wash the car i also rub over with the Meg Hybrid seal.

Also found using a more gentle wheel cleaner better, the auto glum posh wheel one…. its not as harsh and does not rust up the disc’s as much…

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I have now used this a few times when cleaning the car. I think it’s getting better the more I use it. One thing I would say is to apply it to your wheels before you even think of hosing the wheels off. Works much better that way. Now part of my normal cleaning routine

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Good clean and ceramic seal jobs a good en 👍👍👍👍

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Rust Dust on Alloys. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!