Sabre stage 2

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Sabre stage 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

James Thomas
    Participant

UK - England

New map highly recommend
    sabre tunning very smooth much more mid range power + torque

sabre tuned 427bhp 429lbft 

mountune built engine spec r boost pipes pro alloy intercooler csf radiator mountune oil cooler induction kit Miltek 200 cel cat mountune exhaust radium pcv catch can + baffle plate coolant Samco hoses

James Thomas
    Participant

UK - England

mountune built engine spec r boost pipes pro alloy intercooler csf radiator mountune oil cooler induction kit Miltek 200 cel cat mountune exhaust radium pcv catch can + baffle plate coolant Samco hoses

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Please don’t, trying my best to resist.

What additional hardware do you have?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

James Thomas
    Participant

UK - England

exhaust sports cat intercooler 2.5inch boost pipes mountune induction kit Leighton really seems to no his stuff feals great now at the high revs and mid range.  ran 400x  for over a year couldn’t fault the map shame loads of traffic on way home 😣

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Im booked in on the 29th for the stage 2 map. Fecking well excited haha. Glad your enjoying it.

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Nice I’m just before you on the 27th…. Matt 👍 So thats Meth next then, or new turbo 😉😂

@turbo-tone
    😂……

Is good to see results, and its not just me noticing the huge change in drivability.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@matt.B

Are you run in now ?

James Thomas
    Participant

UK - England

Not long now Mat b. Going to get the Aqua most kit fitted (waiting ideally for the mountune inlet to be in stock)  and mapped again not sure how much more they can get out of the standard turbo I’ve seen on sabre page a stock turbo on meth making just over 450 bhp

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Yea im run in @robroy.

@GM
    what are you aiming for then?

Is there any alternative to the mountune inlet if you wanted to run meth or is that the only option. Trying my hardest not to start looking at whats next on the list for me.

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Matt.B every time i see Leighton he’s saying 560 is what i want….. But I’m sure its Nath & him winding me up.. 🤨 No real hard number it has to be, but somewhere between 560-684, we should be good good for late 500’s all whats done…. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Might need a few more tweaks to get into 600’s, but need to see where we are first….. as the whole point was a budget build & I’m still under on budget, but not if you take into account all the carbon I’ve gone for …but still unsure about 🤔

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@matt.B Meth can be done on standard inlet manifold The 684 power one in our group uses the standard manifold. The mountune inlet does nothing, and is pointless really 😊

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Crikey thats going to be a alot of fun for sure. Look forward to hearing what yours makes. Thats good to know about the inlet, just a shame it looks naff compared to the mountune one though. Everybody likes abit of carbon!</p>

440bhp

443lbft

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

Sabre Stage 2 on meth can make up to 464bhp 498lbft

yea plastic or Mountune manifold can be used with aquamist kit No problems at all

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

James Thomas
    Participant

UK - England

I think the oem manifold will work better for heat soak as its plastic but the mountune one does look the part and a lot stronger

Jonathan Walmsley
    Participant

UK - England

@Nateodog just curious mate what octain booster do you recommend and to v power/momentum. Tia 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sabre stage 2. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!