Sat Nav Issue

Home Forums Technology Navigation Sat Nav Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

RPJESSEX
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, had a destination programmed into my nav yesterday evening however no verbal instructions were given, volume was up (as I had the radio on) & I made sure the little speaker icon on the screen was not muted. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience & if so, how did it get resolved? I’m hoping this will work tonight & the tried & trusted method of turning the car on & off (I really should work in IT with this advice :D) will do the trick. Cheers, Reis

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Is it SYNC2 or 3?

victory1
    Participant

UK - England

Hi my sat nav volume will not turn up when giving direction instructions and is that low it may as well be muted. But when it’s asking me for input indtructions the volume is mega loud. Read manual and carried procedure but unable to increase volume.

Thinking leaving till second service . As previously asked any body any ideas.

Victory 1.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

On sync 3 you can turn the sat nav volume up while there is an announcement, need to be very very quick though as you can be easily too slow. I got the passenger to do this when approaching a safety camera. After this I turned the standard volume down.

Hope this helps

May the Ford be with you

victory1
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks will give that a try

Happy new year to all in club.

RPJESSEX
    Participant

UK - England

It’s Sync 3. I know the media volume is separate to the sat nav one but last time I used it I know the volume was up however made no noise. Will investigate and hope it’s a case of turning it on & off again.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Easy way of adjusting the volume is to set up a route, then hit the top L/H corner of the screen where the direction change symbol is. You can then adjust the volume as it tells you where to change direction  next. Hope this helps

RPJESSEX
    Participant

UK - England

Why did I not think of that before!? Cracking shout, cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sat Nav Issue. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!