Sciatica 😫😫

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Sciatica 😫😫

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • Author

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, Henry Westons 8.4 vintage along with the meds certainly help. Not ideal but I really don’t give a fook atm.

@ bda

The bed/ matress is only a year old and no issues until I awoke to  this hell on earth a month ago.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

🤣👍🤞🙏🏻🥃🥃🥃

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@elliot

The moment anyone retires it’s as if your body goes into decline mode.

Coastliner

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Couple of these will sort you right out

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Yeah 36 years working nights and my body clock is all over the shop , after I retired My digestive system is still all over the shop , and it’s been a year but I’ve no regret leaving early, life to short to wonder what IF, I’d recommend it to anyone financial and health taken into account. 👍👍

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I retired at 60, end of March. Didn’t expect this. Can’t even hang my bass guitar around my neck atm. Anyway, I’ll shut up moaning and let you know how things pan out. Thanks for your support 👍

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

👍👍

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Can’t think of anything worse, hope you feel better soon mate, hang in there 👍

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Damn you @elliot!

I went to youtube to find some thing to help to sciatica, and this what it suggested:

https://youtu.be/O1pkoAuo9PE

Kevin Eaton
    Participant

UK - England

I sympathise with you, out of nowhere while working sciatica just happened and floored me there & then, I lost all feeling from the waist down for a couple of weeks, except for the excruciating pain a couldn’t feel anything nor walk! Feeling started to come back but even after 5 years my right foot is still numb apart from the shocks that go through it! I have some kind of neuro meds to reduce the pain which helps. I retired at 49 and would recommend it to anyone that can, don’t worry im not claiming anything, im self sufficient. Anyhow I hope you get on top of it and come out the other side pain free to enjoy your retirement.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Jeez, you’ve been through the mill Kevin. That’s what bothers me, permanent nerve damage. Slept on the floor last night or did I pass out, can’t remember 🙄 Feel some improvement today. Got to get the RS fired up tomorrow, been too long now.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t want to bung this forum up with my woes but bloody hell. The pain is beyond belief, then got a text this afternoon cancelling my phone appointment tomorrow. I hit the roof, they have a duty of care, doctor called me within the hour and have meds and have a face to face meeting tomorrow

Result

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Praying for you @elliot.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

How’s it going Elliot?.

Nothing like your pain but my backs been killing me all day like I’ve been stabbed and I thought of you.

Just got home, had to lie on my front raised on my elbows to get some relief. This is new to me. Just hope I can get to Newby Hall on Sunday.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, currently dosed up with codeine and referral for mri scan at some point soon I hope. Wish you a speedy recovery, take care.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sciatica 😫😫. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!