Sciatica 😫😫

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Sciatica 😫😫

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)
  • Author

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you feel better soon Elliot. Back pain is a bitch and I recall codeine knocking my Mrs about when she had a chest infection.

FYI, I got my MRI scan through ‘reasonably quickly’ (torn knee ligament after falling on a run). I think it only took 2 weeks and another 2 weeks to see consultant after that.

MRI is a bit noisy and tight if you are claustrophobic but nothing bad.

Good luck mate.

NB FPM375

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Yeah just keep eyes shut and listen to the music , they put head phones on with a random radio station, or just dream about getting back ( no pun intended) in the RS . stay well fingers crossed for you m8 . 🤞🤞

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Seven weeks in now. Last five days bearable but now back to square one. Managed to get sat in the RS and get it fired up to temp, missing driving it so much. It’s in a right state, dust, cobwebs, bird shit, breaks my heart, especially as I have other RS related issues to deal with. Will see what tomorrow morning brings

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Good to hear that you got better than how you were before.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Nick. It’s now pissing down with rain so should clear off some debris

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Keep plugging away m8 , you’ll get there stay safe .👍😢🤞🙏🏻

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Ouch!!

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I have so much sympathy after missing SCITP because of back pain which now keeps coming back. Im supposed to be at Nottingham RSOC show this Sunday and i hope i make it but i keep getting a twitch that tells me not to sit in the RS too long.

Hope you find peace Elliot, i expect by now it feels like you are at war, and being beaten too. Back pain is a nightmare.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Well, eleven weeks in now and today the pain is unreal. Got a phone appointment with GP tomorrow 🙄. So depressing, will see what tomorrow brings.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Chin up Elliot, it’s going to ease at some point, I feel your pain my friend ain’t nowt worse look after yourself. 👍🥴🙏🏻

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes 11 weeks is along time to be in discomfort, what makes it worse is it’s summer or that’s what the calendar says doesn’t feel too much like summer.

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Good luck Elliot.

Have you considered a Chiropractor?. I know a few who swear by them.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Went to see a chiropractor a few years back after a car rear ended me. First appointment he says I have a knot in my lower back. Lay me on the table, applied a little oil then proceeded to drive the point of his elbow into the affected area, bear in mind the guy was around 6ft 6 and 18 stone. If I could have physically got off the table I would have swung for him. Really hurt at the time but sorted me right out after a few sessions.

Get well soon Elliott 👍

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve been down the chiropractor/ osteopath route to no avail. Pretty sure I have a bulging disc which will have to confirmed with mri scan. Will be talking to GP about it tomorrow. Meanwhile got the RS on the drive, about 10 miles driven since this carry on started. Thanks guys 👍

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Elliot, hope you can get your back problem resolved asap 👍

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sciatica 😫😫. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!