Scotland newbie owner

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by 71-bda 71-bda 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    GordonRS
    GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Afternoon guys,

I’ve had the RS just over a few months now and I’m very impressed, one of the best decision I’ve made, I’ve always wanted one since they got released and I shall be keeping this car for a long time, amazing machine. I look forward to having a read in the forums and maybe seeing you at the meets!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Gordon ๐Ÿ‘ Congratulations enjoy and happy RSโ€™ing. Another one for bdaโ€™s Team White

GordonRS
    GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks bobcat, c’mon team white ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bda, will be along shortly. Roughly where abouts are you based

stuartditchburn
    stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

PORTER2411
    PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Welcome Gordon ๐Ÿ˜ nice to see another Scottish owner and in the best colour fw too

There is a RS event on Friday the 5th of July at people ford Edinburgh. If you’re not to far away you should come along

Cheers Mike

GordonRS
    GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Bobcat I’m in West Lothian ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nice one Stuart, best colour, not sure if the NB folk will agree ha!

Cheers Mike, we definitely have the best colour, I’ve not seen another white one on the road yet, only ever see NB!

Yeah I might be up for that, I’m not that far away from ford in edinburgh, is there a club stand or just park up? I will have a look at the events section just now.

faber
    faber
    Participant

France

Beautiful white and happy to see your satisfaction.
    Good hello France

GordonRS
    GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks faber ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

welcome Gordon, great choice ! and yes Bob, and Brembo Marc will be along in a few weeks when hes back ashore too, come on you Whiteys!

(before I put the flaps on!)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

very nice……………if you cant afford a top coat!

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gordonrs

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! Another RS in Scotland… ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ. And another one for TEAM WHITE……

Haha…. itโ€™s an awesome Motor!! Enjoy mate!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ.

@71-bda

Iโ€™m not away yet mate, lol!! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,ย Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&Rย Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBCย Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brakeย Pads,ย Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,ย Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

GordonRS
    GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Thanks, it’s definitely the best colour ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ.

@brembo

Yeah another RS in Scotland and another one for team white ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‘, it’s one of the best cars I’ve owned!

I hope you gave the car a good bit TLC after that picture ๐Ÿ˜‚!

Cheers!

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gordonrs

Haha… ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช. Yeah it gets well looked after mate!! Itโ€™s the first brand new car Iโ€™ve ever owned and by far the best car Iโ€™ve ever owned or driven…. and Iโ€™ve driven A LOT of motors of the years!! I do drive the RS as it was intended…. that includes up dirt tracks and in all weathers!! Iโ€™m out in it everyday when Iโ€™m at home blasting about the Highlands of Scotland flat out!!!! 27k in 15 months of driving!! ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ‘. The scenery is amazing and the car is AWESOME!! Itโ€™s almost like having your own HUGE race track!! Haha!!

Are you planning any Mods for your RS mate??

I would definitely advise some, just make sure that the ones you do decide on are for YOU and not just what seems popular….. !!

Enjoy every minute pal!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,ย Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&Rย Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBCย Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brakeย Pads,ย Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,ย Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

PORTER2411
    PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

If you just come for around 6pm on the Friday night it doesn’t start till 7 but I go early to get a space if you do come along be sure to say hello my car Will be on show in the car park somewhere

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Scotland newbie owner. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!