Scotland newbie owner

Home Forums General Newbie Scotland newbie owner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Afternoon guys,

I’ve had the RS just over a few months now and I’m very impressed, one of the best decision I’ve made, I’ve always wanted one since they got released and I shall be keeping this car for a long time, amazing machine. I look forward to having a read in the forums and maybe seeing you at the meets!

Thanks ???

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Gordon ? Congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Another one for bda’s Team White

Honorary Member

GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks bobcat, c’mon team white ???

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bda, will be along shortly. Roughly where abouts are you based

Honorary Member

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Welcome Gordon ? nice to see another Scottish owner and in the best colour fw too

There is a RS event on Friday the 5th of July at people ford Edinburgh. If you’re not to far away you should come along

Cheers Mike

GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Bobcat I’m in West Lothian ???

Nice one Stuart, best colour, not sure if the NB folk will agree ha!

Cheers Mike, we definitely have the best colour, I’ve not seen another white one on the road yet, only ever see NB!

Yeah I might be up for that, I’m not that far away from ford in edinburgh, is there a club stand or just park up? I will have a look at the events section just now.

faber
    Participant

France

Beautiful white and happy to see your satisfaction.
    Good hello France

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks faber ???

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

welcome Gordon, great choice ! and yes Bob, and Brembo Marc will be along in a few weeks when hes back ashore too, come on you Whiteys!

(before I put the flaps on!)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

very nice……………if you cant afford a top coat!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gordonrs

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! Another RS in Scotland… ????????. And another one for TEAM WHITE……

Haha…. it’s an awesome Motor!! Enjoy mate!! ????????????????.

@71-bda

I’m not away yet mate, lol!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GordonRS
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Thanks, it’s definitely the best colour ???.

@brembo

Yeah another RS in Scotland and another one for team white ????????, it’s one of the best cars I’ve owned!

I hope you gave the car a good bit TLC after that picture ?!

Cheers!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gordonrs

Haha… ??. Yeah it gets well looked after mate!! It’s the first brand new car I’ve ever owned and by far the best car I’ve ever owned or driven…. and I’ve driven A LOT of motors of the years!! I do drive the RS as it was intended…. that includes up dirt tracks and in all weathers!! I’m out in it everyday when I’m at home blasting about the Highlands of Scotland flat out!!!! 27k in 15 months of driving!! ??. The scenery is amazing and the car is AWESOME!! It’s almost like having your own HUGE race track!! Haha!!

Are you planning any Mods for your RS mate??

I would definitely advise some, just make sure that the ones you do decide on are for YOU and not just what seems popular….. !!

Enjoy every minute pal!! ????????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

If you just come for around 6pm on the Friday night it doesn’t start till 7 but I go early to get a space if you do come along be sure to say hello my car Will be on show in the car park somewhere

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Scotland newbie owner. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!