Scruffs – Alloy Wheel Protectors

Home Forums Styling Wheels Scruffs – Alloy Wheel Protectors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

F17sma
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Guys

Fitted these this weekend as I have had a couple of near misses with the alloys.

Would like to know what your thoughts are?

Thanks

Wheel

Wheel

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Well if they stop damage then a good investment bud. They come in any other colours and where from/how much?

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

F17sma
    Participant

United Kingdom

They were £29.99 from http://www.rimblades.com/shop/scuffs-alloy-wheel-rim-protectors/

They have a few different colours

Cheers

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I think I would of opted for silver to keep them more subtle. Depends if you want to make them a styling accessory or a protective guard. Great idea against kerbing tho and probably worth the £30 investment if there is likely to be some damage incurred.

Liking the club sticker 🙂

Beavis
    Participant

UK - Scotland

How easy are these to fit and are you still happy with them and more importantly are the doing the job they are intended to ?

F17sma
    Participant

United Kingdom

The were easy to fit but I’ve since removed them.  I liked them but just made the wheels look a bit too small.  They also trapped a lot of dirt on the lip of the protector so after cleaning the wheels I never felt like they were properly clean

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Scruffs – Alloy Wheel Protectors. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!