Camera suggestions

Home Forums General Suggestions Camera suggestions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

I have to park my RS on the street – I don’t have a garage unfortunately – and some low life sh*t head keeps scratching it! Anyone got any recommendations for cameras? I’m thinking of getting a dashcam but it needs to have a motion sensor to catch the f***er.

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by ebgb.

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@ebgb, O dear I feel your pain and anger. There are some low life shits out there. Hope you get it sorted out asap ?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@ebgb maybe house cctv? only thing is when we have done a few domestic job’s for the same reason, but then people fight to park in front of the cameras!

Nest outdoor are a quick high ish quality cam with sound built in… you can also set alerts and areas to monitor, and talk 2 way (really handy to scare the crap out of trick or treaters) ?

I use the Nextbase dash cam’s, cos i had a load for free my dad works for them. They have sensors to switch on but are not that good for your situation.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

House CCTV 4K and make sure your cars covered about £600

Car cameras would be useless even the Blackvue 900 only covers front and back and with the massive battery pack to cover all-night would be about £1200 fitted.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

webby
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got a Thinkware 800 pro connected to a Cellink  battery gives a couple of days recording on full charge in motion detection not cheap but great piece of kit

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Trouble is you will go to the Police with your evidence and they will say “Not worth pursuing sir” and your hundreds of pounds will be a waste of time and money, especially if the culprit is a minority.

Only be bothered if you are happy to resolve the issue through direct confrontation.

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

The Ring cameras (for the house) seem quite good – might be worth a look?

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by paulg.

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

CheeRS for all the suggestions everyone.

@DaveRS3
    I know what you mean, police won’t do jack, although the thing is, it’s happened about half a dozen times and I’m sure it must be someone who lives near by … maybe someone who holds a grudge … or is jealously maybe? Either way I’d like to find out because I’m suspicious of all my neighbours at the moment so at least I’ll know

@paulg
    yeah I think the ring camera  might be worth a go, quite reasonably priced too.

I’ll let you all know how I get on

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Camera suggestions. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!