Scumbags

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Scumbags

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

heres some more scumbags playing the system too well, eh DAVE??……

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2044661/outrage-as-syrian-refugee-with-four-wives-and-23-kids-claims-320000-in-benefits-every-year/

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yep, that’s going on all over my county Mike.

How about this

http://news.sky.com/story/woman-says-not-one-teacher-intervened-after-rumours-she-was-being-abused-11878303

Love the 3 paragraphs where Mohammed Ali Sultan raped and abused and had already been done for similar crimes in 2012 and 2015??

WTF is he doing on the streets. Fucking kids once should be life, no, in fact death!!. Somebody shoot the cnut!!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its fooking disgusting what ‘they’ can do and get away with. We need a strong leader and maybe a team with the likes of Katie Price, Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage , Richard Littlejohn to expose on a daily basis just what is wrong and going on in the UK today. Just loook at this , the last paragraph is painfully true !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>What do you want Katie Price to do Mike?. Is she going to be responsible for page 3 or do you think she should get her baps out on every page of our new anti leftist publication?. Perhaps a full open snatch shot with Farage??. Did you mean Katie Hopkins??.</p>
    Yes, that the boy got detention and disgustingly called a racist for reporting the inappropriate acts of a future jihadi. Typical. While the leftist wankers have their hate speech laws, there should be a law against inappropriate accusations of racism. You could lock Abbot, Lammy and the rest of those racist anti white and jew politicians who’ve made careers out of it.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha oh my bad, thats what happens when you are in a rush, have tits on your mind and keep seeing that Katie Piper on adverts, I get all me Katies wucking fuddled up innit.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

This is where we will end up Mike.

https://mol.im/a/7760243

I bet that poor fellas wont get out half way to commit his so heneous crime again!!

Leftist utopia. The Tories better get rid of those stupid fookin euro hate speech laws touted suite after we get out but I suspect the lefties in parliament wont let that happen.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Shows the state of the country under euro laws. God help us if Corbyn gets in.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Paul if Corbyn gets in, I’m packing my bags and I’m off.

Dave, yeah, but its perfectly fine for islam followers to burn our flag and say “behead all the non believers/infidels” theres going to be war on the streets soon once enough people get fed up and wise up and see whats really happening.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Talkin about scumbags. Look at this lot. Really surprised at Sky for broadcasting. That Ginger is near you Mike.

http://news.sky.com/story/wanted-wednesday-police-release-images-of-19-suspects-they-are-hunting-across-london-11883616

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh wow what a load of utter rejects, deport all the ones that do not look like their ancestors were in the UK a century ago, and lock up and throw away the keys to the rest of them. Dave, we do not let them into TW2 mate !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Agree Mike 100%. A worrying state of affairs though.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Heres another scum bag:</p>

https://mol.im/a/7818887
    Far left anti white race baiting Daaaaavid Lammy to succeed Corbyn. Ha!. Hes like Dianne Abbot with a cock.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by DaveRS3.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Scumbags in our area trying all car doors ! He got in a fiesta ST down the street…. but run off when my mates wife jumped out a window at him! ?

Image is poor quality due to upload size, distinctive half shiny trainers, gloves and rucksack… Police know who he is but will not disclose name..☹️ i only want to make his xmas special….. ?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

30 years ago Police would have paid him a visit and roughed him up for that. Police wont do anything now as nothing was stolen, not worth their time.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@DaveRS3 he stole stuff from an ST down the street, in fairness the police have been awesome…. See their faces tho when i asked if he was to return, would it be less frond upon if i shot him as it would also be harassment then…?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Scumbags. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!