Selling my RS (FPM375)

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Selling my RS (FPM375)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

benh33
    Participant

UK - England

Originally bought it to keep around 12-18 months and sell on but I have bought a new build house and it will have to go sooner rather than later.

• MY2017.5 2017 17 Plate
    • Stealth Grey
    • Recaro Shell Seats (now lower than the original seats in earlier models!)
    • Sync 3 Premium Nav
    • Lux Pack
    • Forged Wheels
    • Blue Callipers

Additional Spec

• Mountune FPM375 kit fitted at 800 miles (all documents to support this come with the car)
    • Mountune Sound Suppression Chamber.
    • ODB II Port Immobiliser fitted.
    • Mountune Mats and Boot Liner.

The car is in as new condition, its done 1572 miles, comes with all its book packs and the balance on manufacturers warranty etc. 375 kit is a great addition, pulls harder and from lower down the rev range plus more pops and bangs can never be frowned upon! It’s basically run in now, exhaust sounds amazing, MPG is starting to rise and its a shame to be letting her go so soon but I need to be sensible.

I am asking £34000 for it which is a great price for the spec of car, Mountune kit was £1200 fitted alone!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wish you luck with the sale ?

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Someone asking about a Stealth on our Facebook page so sent a link to here. Was wanting new but this is probably a better buy

benh33
    Participant

UK - England

No worries. If they need any more info then just tell them to get in touch.

Ben.

benh33
    Participant

UK - England

Reduced to £33000 to keep it competitive price wise, still great value for money.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Selling my RS (FPM375). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!