Servicing

Home Forums Styling General Servicing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey all…with the arrival date of my motor’s 5th service and the MOT at the same time, I’m just wondering if anyone uses any other establishments (other than Ford) to look after their motors, had a look on Mountune site and can’t see if they still do their servicing, maybe get some different price ranges too….ideally in the Kent region??</p>

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Smudger068
    Participant

UK - England

Rates Ford in Grays mate.

They are the guys in that area.

They also do a while you wait service.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune service is now FJRS or something like that. Gets great reviews from guys who been there and only in Brentwood. Look up Gary on carfocused on utube he was there recently but I’ve not been there personally

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

FJRS i believe have pretty reasonable prices for servicing. Better than ford i think.  I have their leaflet about servicing, il try and dig it out and post a pic

440bhp

443lbft

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I use an independent one man band guy who I entrust my RS to. He fitted the Tractive suspension, intercooler etc, servicing at a reasonable price. I’m not bothered about a Ford service stamp, on 38k now. Daily driver, stone chips, screen damage, can’t remember the last time it was washed. But it’s mine 🙂

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

KevPas
    Participant

UK - England

Highly recommend FJRS in Brentwood Essex have used them in the past when they were Mountune (the guy who took it over, Fred ,was the workshop manager for mountune)

took there a couple of weeks ago for an oil and filter change great service and a nice waiting area with free coffee and snacks

Kev.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Free coffee and snacks….SOLD!!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Servicing. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!