Shmee150 RS Interior

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Shmee150 RS Interior

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Shmee150 recently picked up his Ford Focus RS Red Edition a few weeks ago and immediately was taken to Protrim for a makeover and also to get his JCR seat frame lowering kit installed. Here are the results of his red and black alcantara and leather.

What are your thoughts?

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Saw this earlier looks good quality alittle to much red for me but defo a step up from std

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

He just really grates on me !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Is this, could this, might this be the same person?

Honorary Member

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

A lot going on in that interior the carbon fiber parts will be interesting when fitted good to see some one having a go at their own expense bring it on ?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t like him as he is too full of himself! The interior of the RS is loud like him. Just my humble view.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

He could have had the steering wheel stitched in red to match. What a cheapskate!

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Should have watched the clip before commenting, I see he mentions the wheel is to be done. Still cant stand the man!

chris54
    Participant

UK - England

Apart from the personality issues that people seem to have a problem with he is for sure a avid mark 3 rs fan. Yes the interior is over the top for my liking but the quality of it is without doubt top notch. It’s always interesting to see peoples tastes and ideas and I look forward to seeing what it looks like with the carbon parts fitted. He is then going to do some engine mods, I look forward to the story from start to finish. For me it’s about the car nothing else

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Not for me OTT,

Honorary Member

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Protrim is a few minutes from me and have been doing fantastic work for years but at a premium but for this bloke it doesnt seem that cash is any issue.

Personally I think the red retrim work that Ian Clark had done on his Magnetic Grey RS is alot nicer in my opinion and probably cost a fraction of what this guy Shmee paid.  I’ve encountered many car enthusiasts before that have thrown endless cash at cars trying to “set a standard” – doesnt mean shit and money certainly doesnt buy taste.  But his money so fair play.

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

@71-BDA.  He just really grates on me !!

@red-leader
    .  I don’t like him as he is too full of himself! The interior of the RS is loud like him.

Agree ??

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Let’s live and let life, we don’t need to blow a gasket over how someone else has modified their RS.

We are fortunate we live in a country and time when we have choice, even though we do like the occasional moan.

May the Ford be with you

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Part two is now on you tube showing carbon fiber parts fitted to the red edition focus RS see what you all think!!!! it starts showing his AMG having yellow wrap

chris54
    Participant

UK - England

Just watched the carbon fit on the red addition, I like most of the carbon parts but not sure on the bonnet. Think it looked better in red. IMO. I think the wing mirrors are just black paint, I like wing mirrors to be colour coded but he should either colour code them or fit carbon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Shmee150 RS Interior. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!