Shmee150 RS Interior

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Shmee150 RS Interior

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

shaun_ccxr
    Participant

Hong Kong

Ruined!

The art of the focus rs is all about the connection with the car when driving. Who bothers about the interior! He might actually bought the wrong car at the start of he wants a posh interior ??

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes, very true Shaun !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

What I don’t get, if you want to do heavy mods (which is fine)  why choose one of 300 made red edition. Made more sense to mod his original NB, least there is plenty of them not to no miss one being f’k up !!!    No idea what he said though as I have to watch with the sound off.

Perhaps he should just bought a  Type R instead.

I’m assuming he doesn’t have top pay for all this stuff?  it’s done for the advertising he gives I assume?

Perhaps I should “offer” him a DSC module or dampers ?! 😉

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

ianc
    Participant

UK - England

Normally I don’t like CF on cars as I think it looks cheap (might be because I work with it everyday ). However after watching the video with the fitted CF parts I actually think it looks not to bad. I wouldn’t do it myself but as he says in the video he loves cf

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

That He-She interior looks top quality, but; just too much red going on, proper migraine tackle :-/

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

dan-2
    Participant

USA

This muppet is seriously annoying, really cant stand his videos and suppliers giving him products to talk about puts me off buying the suppliers products.

People buying into him and giving him free stuff to talk about is only going to prolong his existence.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

His business manger must be doing a good job then !

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

shaun_ccxr
    Participant

Hong Kong

Just saw this, sorry if it bothers some members but god it looks f..ked up lol.

Thats one Red edition ruined so technically 299 left 😛

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

I Hope he doesn’t do anything to the heritage he’s got that would be sacrilege ?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I like the style of the bonnet but I would paint it red and leave the vent fins in carbon

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

More money than sense – that now looks a pile of shite with all that carbon not to mention the stupid Ventus stick on bits ala AMG 45…and the front splitter is overkill.  Proves money cant buy taste.  Worthy of a battering on Barryboys.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Aaaaaaaaagh my eyes,my eyes they hurt!!

Wonder if ford would build another to compensate for this one.

May the Ford be with you

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

He’s an arse with too much cash, he a digital arse. I agree why didn’t he use his original as a project car instead of cannibalising this red edition. And he does look like a geography teacher. Don’t think me and him have much in common.

Coastliner

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t give a shit either way. Why does it bother person A what person B does with their car?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

RS77, its because this is a forum, and strangely enough, people come here to express their opinions and talk about stuff.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Shmee150 RS Interior. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!