Silly ford put Diamondbrite on

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Silly ford put Diamondbrite on

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pataw
    Participant

United Kingdom

Didn’t ask for it doing, they said they did it for free because I had been so patient waiting for the car, but I have it booked in for a ceramic coating at the detailers on the 2nd February, I guess they will just machine polish the diamondbrite off before applying the ceramic coating.

carismadave
    Participant

UK - England

Oh dear….thats going to cost you quite a bit more to get that taken off first:(

Should complain to Ford about that. Shouldnt have done it without asking you!!!

pataw
    Participant

United Kingdom

The detailers took it off free of charge, in fact I just got the car back today and it’s now fully coated in Diamas Diamond Nanorods, the car looks more new now than it did on the day I drove it out of the showroom. 😉

I was very impressed when I first saw the car today when I went to pick it up, I’ll post a pic once I get time.

High Definition Detail did it for me.

http://www.highdefinitiondetail.co.uk

pataw
    Participant

United Kingdom

The guys that did the detailing gave me a full set of pictures from start to finish.

ohhh shiny  🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Silly ford put Diamondbrite on. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!