Skidz in Falkirk

Home Forums Regional Scotland Skidz in Falkirk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mudslinger
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Have been considering getting in on the group buy to get the Ghost security fitted , the scottish date is 4th March probably in Paisley which is a bit of a trek and seeing as the guy fitting is coming from england if anything goes wrong getting support could be tough  ,  i just found out and have been in contact with https://www.skidz.co.uk/site/

They  have offered me a great deal on the ghost ,  cheaper than the group buy on here  so worth giving them a call , if in the area and plan on getting a Ghost security .

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

As there not an approved Autowatch Ghost dealer I doubt there support will be of any use.
    I fit the ghost ? and know the product, none of the members on the group buy have any issues.
    I can give you a Focus rs mk3 owner from Leeds who went else where and has issues which I’ve got to sort when I do the north east installs, as his installer has told him he’s away in Scotland until end of February working !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Skidz in Falkirk. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!