Smoked rear lights

Home Forums Styling General Smoked rear lights

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@mitchie do you have order details for the set you have:Seen some on ebay not sure if they are quantiTEC or not but they are in Germany around £200 with delivery but says brand unknown so just checking before I order.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Will these pass the new UK MOT changes?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Arrived today from the club shop

before and after

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

I think they look well sick

as the backward facing cap people say

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

sennalad, wicked springs to mind bruv innit !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

I checked legality with a traffic cop buddy. I sent him pics and his main concern was no red rear reflector in the light unit but his worries were allayed when I sent a pic of the generous standalone rear reflectors above the rear bumper. We’ll have to wait and see what happens when the first Quantitec owner gets pulled, whether any contravention is found and whether a PG9 is issued.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t think there’s a specific legal requirement for the maximum tint of vehicle lights in the construction use regs. However, they say something about the colour to be used at the rear, e.g. red for general lights, amber for indicators, clear for reversing, etc. As long as any replacement lights have these, you might be ok. However, the only way to be sure about compliance in the event of a stop by police is to show compliance through appropriate marking, e.g. a BS kite mark or similar. Doesn’t look like these have passed any of these tests so there would be a risk of passing an MOT or being stopped.

adw
    Participant

UK - England

So i fitted the quantiTEC Rear led lights today. has anyone noticed the gap between the light and the boot lip on the passenger side to be bigger than the drivers side? its kind of bugging me a bit!

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ADW I did notice that on another car at a pub meet and thought his tailgate was out of alignment, but it was fine everywhere else, it seemed as if the lamp unit has been made a bit small or something !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Smoked rear lights. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!