So, as a result of the lockdown, what ticks you off!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

You’ve got to have a laugh

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

not being able to go to my fave car wash..

Who wants to wash his car?

Posted by Lena Paul on Monday, 1 June 2020

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

• HaHa, brilliant bobcat.

• Oh man, in my world car washes auto or hand are barred but I’d have to reconsider for one like that. Windows and wheels only please love, mind the paint.

hitch6742
    hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Where you doing this while getting your motor chamoised BDA?!! ?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

anarchists, street scumbags with nothing better to do than stir up trouble, thats what pisses me off… now, as for these two..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Lets hope the police have a pic of the low-life too Mike.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I would really like to see all getting paid furlough or government grants, made to pay it all back. Nothing against protesting, but while I’m earning allot less money and no help from anyone. Frustrates that all jumped on the not safe to work, but safe to go and gather in mass crowds…

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

GM I know two small garages where both owners have carried on working and not shut, both have been busy, and both have got £10000 ‘grants’ (which they do not pay back) and so far one has got an extra £4000 in payments, they are laughing their heads off, its like Christmas for a lot of folk, they cannot believe how lucky they are “getting money for nothing and the chicks for free” I also know of one bloke a self employed mechanic who has not stopped working and is fighting the local council for “his £10000” because he thinks its only fair because everyone else has, and hes thinking of sueing them for the money !! there are some money grabbing greedy bastards  out there ! There must be thousands in certain “communiteees” and they must be fiddling it big time and robbing the government and us the taxpayer.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@71-bda i don’t mind the people doing that let them crack on… my mate has done the same, owns a car sales got 10K been flat out and spent 20k doing his garden, and sold a tone of cheap crap for cash! … its the fuckers who don’t want to work as its not safe, but safe to go and jump on the bandwagon protesting in mass groups…

As we are rewriting history from last week, i wonder how the queen and her lot are going to escape the accountability for what the monarchy has done for 100’s of years….??

Also BMW are they going to be forced to shut down for supporting The Nazis ??? and the rest of the list Here……….. 

I just don’t understand how people think history can be re-done or corrected?? unless Marty and the Doc actually got that car working??

Maybe i just don’t understand??

1234enough
    1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Boris has announced single people can now act like Michael Jackson and have bubbles relationships ?

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

do the blm and antifa and the mayor and all the crying liberals want all our history deleted and statues to be replaced with?………. so no trace of white history or white people doing stuff ?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Does anyone know the date for the dismantling of the pyramids? All built by slaves.

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

soon Gareth, soon !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I usually say naff all and work on the principle that if i be the best i can be thats good enough, doing the odd good deed or kind thing….

But this is starting to grip my shit!, so much focus is on trying to rewrite history…. Why not concentrate on today and now?

Todays facts :

Thats my last rant, back to cars!

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I wonder what that soppy politically correct lefty liberal “peadodog” from the other forum would say about this…  probably say that the black men were being racially abused or some lefty excuse…

Surveillance video shows assault on a business owner by rioters in #NY

Posted by Joshua Rodriguez on Sunday, 31 May 2020

absolute disgusting filthy scum

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to So, as a result of the lockdown, what ticks you off!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!