So whos the oldest club member how old does the RS make you feel?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat So whos the oldest club member how old does the RS make you feel?

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author

bill1791
    Participant

United Kingdom

60 in August, like most of you on here a present to myself, life is to short, makes me happy every day, just the odd niggle from the passenger seat sometimes.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Good grief lads,

Sounds like most of us have done a few miles. Hope we make to Ford Fair in October!

NB FPM375

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

We’ll soon be known as the “Dad’s Army” car club.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Blimey, it’s nearly 3 years since I posted on this thread. Knocking on 59 this time round. A lot has happened over that time, family illness, new relationship but the RS as a daily keeps me smiling ?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

61 now, I remember the time I never thought I would live this long.

old man
    Participant

UK - England

70 years old – 27000 miles in three years – what a car .

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Wow………I’ve put on another 3 years since my post on this thread, which now makes me, err………….. 76!

I said back then that my Impreza was faster but the RS was better in other ways and of course, back then we hadn’t gone through the head gasket fiasco (and subsequent oil leak!) but now all that is over, and as much as I loved that Subaru, I have to say that with the M400R I no longer miss the Scooby (except for that wonderful off-beat exhaust sound)

JohnD

tommy306
    Participant

Germany

Respect 76, I hope that I still experience it and can still drive a car like the RS at this age.

But I’m afraid that in 18 years we’ll be electric only.

What a fuck.

CheeRS

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

My dad is 69

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

If you’ve still got a dad or any older relatives cherish them. Also mothers Aunts uncles etc.  And visit them when all this is over. Before it’s too late.
    great excuse to drive The car.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Lucky enough to still have both parents [Dad 88 and Mum 84] and both still love a trip out in the RS.

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

HI All, Looks like I am in the right club lol, turned 55 earlier in the year and what best way to treat yourself than buying a Focus RS MK3. I may be getting on a little bit lol, but driving the RS makes you feel like 18 again even if you don’t look it. What they say is that it is only a number and enjoy every day as it was your last!!!! Your only here once and can’t take it with you so enjoy the RS (last of the best!!!). Cheers Tom

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to So whos the oldest club member how old does the RS make you feel?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!