Solar Fuel

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Solar Fuel

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Insulate Britain WTF, next it will be these loons telling us the government should pay for winter coats as the milenials can’t work out for themselves its f–king winter. Personally I worked out long ago, insulate my house to save long term on heating. Is it rocket science ffs, why should the government pay for imberseals?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I say government,  but I mean we all pay for the ineptitude of those who can’t provide for themselves or have the insight to see beyond today or tomorrow with thier full package sky / newest apple phones ect ect, oh poor people,  NO just they waste money on stuff rather than the essentials

RANT over lol

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Uh-oh, this post wasn’t meant to be a debate on climate change and radical wokes. But heck, we have freedom of speech and different opinions are very welcome. 🙂

My goal was rather related to future energy crisis and a possible fuel for my car that isn’t a battery. Global markets seem to have gone upside down after Corona. Dependency on foreign countries is showing its ugly face with serious supply issues. I think it is time for good old Europe to consider re-industrialisation and self-sufficiency. Synthetic fuels might be just one of many solutions, innit. 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, spot on 😸👍 That is the beauty of forums, the posts lead on to other things. I agree Europe has got to re-think It’s industrial and self-sufficiency policy.

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Apologies Frenk, I realise I bombed your thread.

Just the mention of Climate Change boils my piss now simply because we where told 6 months ago by undercover reporters that MSM where going to focus on it once Covid news was drying up. The mass hysteria is by design and backed by government as another means of controlling how the masses live. Terrorism, Covid and Climate Change – all part of the Marxist agenda and its unpalatable how gullible most people are with respect to all 3 topics.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Without change there is stagnation, natural resources won’t last forever.

Don’t get me wrong I love ICE, the sound , the smell ect, I have a car / 2 stroke bike that puts a smile on my face and I can’t see me not being able to drive it in the near future due to no petrol. Yes it will become more expensive and the tree hungers with frown. There will be more wars(financial or military)over resources, it’s inevitable.

New alternative fuels will come along to satisfy all us dinosaurs with our ICE engines🤔 or if not we will have stories to tell the electric generation and an expensive museum piece in our garages 🤣

Back On the thread title( not car related sorry), I have solar thermal & solar PV which 20yr ago I wouldn’t have considered, change can be beneficial but upsetting to some.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Hey guys and gals, top tip

Buy share in the Chinese companies making windmills (bird-slicers) using cheap energy from coal fired power stations so the uk can close its coal fired stations and rely on windmills made in China that are shipped half the way around the world in diesel fuelled mega ships.

meanwhile all the places who could build them in the UK close due to high energy prices.

May the Ford be with you

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

🤔🤣🤣🤣👍

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@bobcat: That’s a brilliant idea: the weed for me, the hemp for the car. Full use of the whole plant 🤣🤣🤣

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, real friendly sort of car innit yo 😹👍

Honorary Member

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Solar Fuel. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!