Something extra for piece of mind

Home Forums Technology Security Something extra for piece of mind

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fuzz71
    Participant

UK - England

After having to remove my added security (long story, ford-warranty-trying to wiggle out off) and in light of tonights lockdown (23/3/20) is there and fuse or relay I can remove to help prevent the RS being driven away.
    Been working nights and a bit late to be thinking to in-depth of what I can pull or remove with a clear head.

With all un essential travel and business pretty much off the cards now (yet to speak to the installer of the security) Im looking for a little something to give me some extra piece of mind.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

fuel pump relay ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS GRA
    Participant

UK - England

You could remove coil pack if you wanted you could put it on axle stands the choices are endless fella,I’ve just had pandora light pro and eye pro fitted,to many sleepless nights jumping to the window at every noise.

things we do for our pride and joys.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Something extra for piece of mind. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!