Soon to own rs

Home Forums General Newbie Soon to own rs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Austin Davis
    Participant

USA

hello rs community. My name is Austin and I’m new to this page. I’m 20 years old and I currently drive a 2017 ram 1500 rebel. But I’m upside down on it and no longer do “truck stuff” with it. Ever since the rs dropped in the USA I’ve wanted one. I have the opportunity to buy one this week but I’m just stuck between a rock and a hard place. I would be losing a lot just for this car but I’m sure it would be worth it. Do you all think it would be a good choice to ditch the truck for a 2017 rs? If so how do you think it would benefit me?i just want some opinions so I can make my mind. Thanks in advance.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Austin, it’s only my opinion but, you will not regret or even be disappointed with your choice to own a Focus RS, it is truly an awesome car to own and drive. How it will benefit you I not sure anyone can tell you that as we do not know you or your life. All I can say is once you’ve own a RS you can always say I had one of those. I say go for it and be happy and enjoy you’ll be grinning from ear to ear.

Honorary Member

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Soon to own rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!