Sorry,if its a choice between Trumps politics & these idiots,I choose TRUMP!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Sorry,if its a choice between Trumps politics & these idiots,I choose TRUMP!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

where on Earth do all these DEVIANTS come from??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

It doesn’t matter what your view or opinion, he was democratically elected, by the USA

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

When you think back to the coal miners protest during the Thatcher years and how they were treated by Plod, this lot should be shot at dawn!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat, I’m a Trump supporter through and through even with his shortcomings, he says it how it is and I respect that.innit

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t understand why everyone’s so concerned. He’s the American president he has very little to do with us, people going on like he’s going for prime minister or something. I think people just find any excuse to kick up a fuss and dress up like twats now a days

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, total respect, I agree, he does say it how it is. I do think he should be given a chance.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I just KNOW he would sort out those EU fookers who are holding us to ransom and who are laughing at Mrs May, he would have us out cleanly without having to pay any more money or accept any more immigrants visa-free etc etc !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah he would he’d do a better job than our government are doing with it they’re pussy footing round it they just need to tell eu to do one. Bmw piping up saying it’ll affect us if we leave the single market. I couldn’t give a fuck about bmw their cars are overpriced shit box’s anyway everything with m stuck all over it from the factory. Gonna hurt bmw more than it is us

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

YES!!! I’ve been waiting for a thread like this. You just have to look at the calibre of people who are on the march…on South East news they interviewed some of em and their responses were unbelievable, here’s a few pearlers;

from a young woman, “I’m here to to show him my disapproval because he is totally against what we stand for in Brighton”…f*****g Brighton?

another young woman, “he is a racist and will upset the harmony in this country”!

yet another young woman, “I don’t want my children locked up away from me”, get off my planet woman!

Now an American couple were interviewed, “we don’t like trump but what he has done so far is exactly what other Presidents have said before him that they never did, economy up, unemployment down and he has huge admiration and respect for his Armed Forces, especially veterans, to name a few”, see the difference?

Regardless of what they think of him they should f*****g respect WHAT he is, not WHO he is!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly hitch !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Mayor Khant had the cheek to ban any demos supporting President Trump!!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and this sad lot have been brainwashed by the media and all its TV adverts depicting black men with white women as the ‘norm’  have you seen that new Sanex advert?? ballet dancing? the black man is practically bonking the white bird in the advert!! our days are numbered lads!!  Why not show some white men with black birds for a change??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sorry,if its a choice between Trumps politics & these idiots,I choose TRUMP!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!