space saver spare

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@1234enough

Nice job mate!! I applaud your effort!! 👍. Where did you get the jack kit and if you don’t mind me asking, how much was it??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

1234enough
    1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

good point on bolting, i thought as long as its secured to stop it flying around would of been good enough.

jack kit £24 & wheel £60 was off fleabay, foam / ratchet strap / low tack protector free via work.

if anyone else fancy doing it with expanding foam be warned it still wasn’t fully set in 8 days, very soft on bottom, another day in sunshine and it cured.

ziggmike94
    ziggmike94
    Participant

UK - England

Hi All,

Decided to ask the question here instead of creating a new topic… been doing a bit of resarch and understand people are using the 18inch Jag (orange) spare wheel on 115/85/18 but wanted to ask the question regarding the black steel version.

It has the same tyre and 18inch so would this work as space saver or am I barking up the wrong tree?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAGUAR-XF-08-15-SPACE-SAVER-WHEEL-T115-85-R18/254248618396?fits=Car+Make%3AJaguar&hash=item3b3266099c:g:L4UAAOSwhL9c7~3k

I would upload a pic but still learning the fourm.

Thanks

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

One for bda, possibly?

Ukjon
    Participant

United Kingdom

I had the orange Jag space saver, but with MT’s springs was too big to fit.

Anyone else experienced the same?

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to space saver spare. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!