Spotted

Home Forums General Spotted Spotted

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

frazer
    Participant

UK - Wales

Spotted a magnetic grey RS about 10 cars in front of me today gutted couldn’t get near him due to traffic (nobody would bloody move) ย heading along the A55 from Conwy to Bangor. Reg similar to AD……… he was shifting

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@frazer, good spotting ๐Ÿ‘ you say he was shifting……… you wouldnโ€™t expect anything else ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น. Bet their not on here๐Ÿ˜ฟ

Honorary Member

frazer
    Participant

UK - Wales

Was hoping to catch him on one of the three roundabouts to compare cars!!! Got a glimpse of him accelerating and seen puffs of grey smoke from his exhaust …. I keep looking on here to see if anyone gives me a mention in by BLACK that never gets mentioned Bob ย RS, but sadly not ๐Ÿ˜‚

bill1791
    Participant

United Kingdom

It was me, had a little tour of the EVO triangle and back along the coast.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ hooray someone got spotted, I stand corrected ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Fuck a duck. It actually happened. Some one got SPOTTED.

440bhp

443lbft

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Wow a match….now what happens have we been in this position before ๐Ÿ™‚

just a heads up a SG traveling from Norfolk to Reading and back on Wednesday…..maybe Iโ€™ll be spotted ๐Ÿ™‚

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat amazing at last we have a match, in deep shock but very pleased, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat, as I’m still quite new (14 months or so) on this forum, how many matches have you seen since 2016. Please tell me this is not the first?!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone I think this is the first, I’m sure @bobcat will confirm this.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone, and @Red-leader, guys thereโ€™s been some 888 entries in spotting and as far as I can remember thereโ€™s only been 4/5 who have owned up to being spotted in all that time. Rare sightings indeed, it does (sad case) make an interesting journey out trying to spot a Ford RS of any make let alone a Focus RS Mk3.๐Ÿ‘

Keep spotting you never know you might just might be someone who gets spotted ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by bobcat.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

๐Ÿ‘ at last!

NB FPM375

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Spotted. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!