ss tuning

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling ss tuning

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

GForrest
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’m planning to buy some ss tuning stuff and I believe Richard Pryce is the uk distributor for them? anyone know how to get in touch with him?

Thanks

Graeme

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Contact Info –

http://ss-tuning.com/focus_c

UK

Shrewsbury, Shropshire – Richard Pryce

https://www.facebook.com/richard.pryce3

Hayleyandrich@talktalk.net

09.00-18.00

UK

Oxford – Israel Singer

07980 326013

info@thedriven.co.uk

09:00 – 18:00

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

LavST3
    Participant

UK - England

Hi I’m new to this forum.  I orderd side skirts from ss tuning they took nearly 4 months to arrive. I also ordered a front splitter and headlight bezels and I’m still waiting after 10 weeks.  Iv decided to cancel my order as they have continually lied to me about delivery . I paid my first payment then 5 weeks later they emailed saying send the rest of the money,items ready to be sent this week . So I paid the remaining money plus €100 delivery and I’m still waiting.  Buyer BEWARE…..?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Colin, they took months just doing a knob for me, I thought it was a scam dealing direct but got it in the end, was worth the wait, just a bit of a worry during the wait !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

These guys are not professional at all. Ordered the side skirts when they first released them, didn’t mention that they came unpainted, to ages to respond,  when they did they weren’t very helpful. Won’t be using them again.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

The quality seems good but the waiting time can be painful.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Best to order through Richard as he can then chase them up. Unfortunately the long wait is business as usual for SS!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

maybe they only speak Russian and cannot translate emails very well !?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

LavST3
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all , so my splitter finally arrived and surprise surprise it had a big chunk missing of the CORNER unbelievable.?  No fitting information no fixings also had to pay £55 import taxes . Iv email them asking for compensation!! I’ll let you know what happens . <!–more–>

LavST3
    Participant

UK - England

Hi   it was agreed today that they will refund the postage of €100 witch I’m happy with . This will pay half for painting ? good luck if you buy anything from ss tuning ?

RPJESSEX
    Participant

UK - England

I too am 3 months into waiting for a gear knob and am running out of patience. Really not sure what the best course of action is as I want the product but am getting rather frustrated waiting!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

RPJ, just send them an email , be polite and ask whats happening and whens it going to be made in easy English incase their English is not that good. They replied to all my emails pretty quick.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

It is their normal turnaround times. Shame really nice products

RPJESSEX
    Participant

UK - England

Well I’m still waiting for the gearknob that was ordered in June. They have provided me with a tracking number from UPS, however UPS have no record of this number. I have messaged them and they said UPS are experiencing delays currently. I have subsequently checked this by calling UPS and they have said there isn’t an issue their end and the tracking number provided isn’t correct. SS Tuning are basically saying well it’s sent and that’s it, won’t offer any help at all. Shocking customer service! I’ve made a formal complaint to PayPal so hopefully will obtain a refund. Wouldn’t touch these guys with a barge pole as it feels like a complete scam. Sad thing is I know it isn’t and I’ve seen their work on other cars and it’s quality, but as a consumer it’s beyond a joke how poor their customer care is.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to ss tuning. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!