ST DZX Wheel Spacers

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling ST DZX Wheel Spacers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

Popped into KW Suspension today and picked up a set of Hoonigan wheel spacers for the RS. Spoke to Alan (nice guy) who had plenty of time to discuss products & their business and the RS. They are soon to release adjustable suspension for the RS. They already do a set of lowering springs by 20mm for the RS. Which I think we’re only £170. @Kenny may wish to add them to the upgrades if he already hasn’t (forgot to check). Great deal on the wheel spacers @Kenny. They really are a quality product even down to the boxing and packaging. Cheers. Gav

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

ST Lowering springs are in the upgrades. My bad. Lol

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

i received these too today in the post. looks a nice package, i agree everything does look very nice quality. just now need to find someone with realistic fitting costs to get them on my H&R springs….easier said than done it appears!

Si

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

@comedysi

What made you go for the H & R springs? Interested in peoples thoughts as that’s my next upgrade.

Cheers

Gav

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

i really went for h&r because i got them at a good price – the KW were only 10 quid less, and i’d see quite a few people using H&R so it was a lower risk option. to save 10 quid i didn’t feel was worth the risk. the h&r looked a good ride height, and the price was good for me. quality obviously just fine.

for the spacers, again it was based on knowing that they will fit the standard wheels as a guy on here has put them on his RS with the standard wheels. so, really it was all about risk minisation.

Si

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

Si

Great thanks for your opinion. Your honesty is appreciated.

Cheers.

Gav

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

@rsgav any pictures? have you fitted them yet?

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Ben.

Not fitted them yet. Bit like my mudflaps. Going to fit them both when its not so cold & dodgy weather as i my garage is to small.

I can take some pics out of the boxes if you like.

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t know what happened there!

Not fit them yet like my mud flaps going to fit them both when it’s not so cold and the weather’s not so dodgy as my garage is too small.

I can take some pics out of the box if you like.

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

they are a good looking package. our german brothers make some nice gear…

Si

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

A KW adjustable kit is already out I believe…….at least I hope there is based on what I’m being told !!

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Pat.

Your correct as in a kit which consists of new Shocks and springs. The adjustable kit which I was referring to which should be out soon utilizes the standard Ford shocks. So you still can use the cars normal & firm dampening settings but adjust the ride height.

Cheers

Gav

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Really !! Thanks Gav that IS news…..I will be on phone this morning to a certain little devil to see if he can return the ones bought from KW and see when the auto damping ones might be available

did your enquiry give any approx time scale or release date…?

we aren’t ready for suspension fitment on mine for 3-4 weeks yet

??

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

Pat

Your welcome.

I hope im remembering him correctly. But I think he said VAG group ones are going through TUV testing then the RS ones. I think the adjuster is going to be on the top instead of the bottum of the spring.

Gav

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry, I know this is an old thread but I’m curious to know which size DMZ ST spacers I can fit with the Forged wheels. Just watched the Ken Block video but I don’t think it says yes the size for his rs? I looked on-line and found 15mm for the RS but is this right or can you go further? Thanks

2018 RS Edition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to ST DZX Wheel Spacers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!