Standard White RS 67/18 reg wanted

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Standard White RS 67/18 reg wanted

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Rs directs car park empty! Not much stock by the looks of it, tidy car!

PhilAB1
    Participant

UK - England

16 plate has sold.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

PhilAB1

that done you a favour that crossways firm really dodgy

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Phil,

I toiled for weeks and months over buying an RS. It is a lot of money and a concern for theft etc. However, I have never ever looked back and thought I made the wrong decision. Buying an RS isn’t like buying a ‘normal’ car either. Yes they will depreciate but nothing like a ‘normal’ car. You can always sell up and not lose too much if it doesn’t suit you. You’re still sniffing about so it obviously isn’t something that is just going to go away. It’s you’re choice mate but I don’t think you’ll regret it one bit. Life’s too short…

NB FPM375

PhilAB1
    Participant

UK - England

Stu-c thanks buddy, I still remember how helpful you were a few months ago. I was gonna PM you but not sure that you can do that. After my illness I know life is too short and i am gonna get one, but will wait for the right one. I was due to get married but that ended due to my illness so gonna get an RS rather than a wife. And the RS will cost me less.

PhilAB1
    Participant

UK - England

I was a little wary of crossroads, I remember seeing one in December and i agreed a price but they were proper dodgy car dealers and I did not feel confident with them so did not buy in the end.

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

there is a 17 plate on the peoples ford website done just under 2000 miles in white

PhilAB1
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, seen that one thanks.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@PhilAB1 the RS is cheaper to run than a wife! and much easier to keep happy…. The sound is also amazing… instead of that grumpy / moaning / winey noise! ?? (hope my wife doesn’t read this! ?)

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@GM

My RS is not. Everytime I buy something for the car I have to buy something for the wife. “How much was that induction kit? What do I get for that value?” “How much are you spending on an exhaust?” “I want a holiday” FFS?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Gareth, I didn’t know you’d met my wife?

NB FPM375

Scott.t
    Participant

UK - England

I wouldn’t mind a white one too and the crossroads one keeps popping up on my search as local ish. But plate comes back against 2 VIN on ETIS and HPI draws a blank. So comments on here seem to stack up.

I missed the 2 modified ones at RS Direct a couple of weeks back and the standard one was a bit out of reach. I’ll keep looking as not too fussy on colour. May even go blue if the stars align and something not too far away crops up with tasteful mods and tip top condition.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Mate crossways in Dartford don’t touch them they are dreadful

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

The guy who fronts it is a rogue

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stu-c & turbo-tone  ? I always say I’ve sold stuff to buy new stuff…. not clicked on 13 years in ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Standard White RS 67/18 reg wanted. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!