Stay Home Please

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Stay Home Please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Please help make it safer for everyone ? Thank you.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Agree ?

Honorary Member

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi V8

I am not sure what other parts of the UK are like but in Huddersfield area people are generally acting very responsible and staying at home, loads of example of people helping neighbours and community.

There is a permanent hum of lawnmowers in the background though, cars are getting loads of washing and waxing as well.

Thoughts are with all front line people not just the NHS

Stay safe everyone.

May the Ford be with you

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Not to bad here in Suffolk at the moment. We are on standby to assist the police if there are any crowds developing on the coast as well as our normal search and rescue duties and helping the community as best we can. Stay safe everyone.

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Down here on the Solent things are, as they should be, very quiet. My abode is a 5 minute walk from the seafront and on one of the two routes to get there. So far traffic has been very light and just a few cyclists and joggers. Yesterday I had to collect a prescription and was pleased to see all the beach car parks were closed off. My area is fondly referred to as “God’s Waiting Room” with many elderly people going thru true Isolation. i.e. on their own as opposed to families who at least have the company of partners and kids etc. It surprises me when I hear people say, Gosh someone up the road or someone I know has died as a result of COVID-19 as though they were exempt and it couldn’t happen to them. Get Real!! It can infect anyone and everyone so let’s hope everyone does their bit. We owe it to all those that are keeping the country going as well as nursing our sick at great risk to themselves. This is for real. Stay Home. Do it!

Every village needs an idiot.

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

Unfortunately I have to stay at home ….least 8 weeks …

my dear wife as two jobs ..good news she is a Key work,er …so out all day ….Woooohoo ?

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by stteb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Stay Home Please. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!