Stone chip Blue Edition

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Stone chip Blue Edition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

daddy999
    Participant

UK - England

Small chip on leading edge of bumper with white showing. Sticks out like a sore thumb. I don’t want to try and do it myself and bodge it up. Too small obviously for a spray shop.

Anyone recommend someone who could do the thing good enough you wouldn’t know it was there?

Ive had the chips away type of companies do work on previous cars but this car is special and I’m not confident they will accomplish what I want. Any recommendations from people’s experience of the same issue being rectified.

So any help to get the right result will be much appreciated. I’m in North Surrey if that helps but willing to travel.

Cheers guys

Tony.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@daddy999 my wife put mine on top of a huge kerb… took the paint off! done it with the genuine 4 part ford touch up kit, real pain the arse to do but can’t really see it now.. Also the way i use the car the front bumper lip always gets dings from gravel etc.. ive even marked the black plastic lip. Once its coloured in blue you will forget about it ?

daddy999
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Simply need a steady hand. The genuine Ford touch up sticks match well.

Use sparingly and take your time and it will look fine.  If you still insist on getting it done by a professional, I can highly recommend Chips Away. They did a previous car for me a few years back and it looked great.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Stone chip Blue Edition. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!