Stunning Nitrous blue – 13k miles

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Stunning Nitrous blue – 13k miles

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hello Niall,

Oh, I don’t know about doing a deal with a fifer… Just joking, my mum and dad live across that side of the water in Dalgety Bay.

No problem at all, just send me an email to n.rushford@hotmail.co.uk and we can exchange numbers and take it from there! In terms of being available, I’m much the same as everyone else, not much in the way of plans… work offshore and have just over 3 weeks of my leave left.

Cheers, Neil

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

After a chat with Niall, it turns out he is definitely in the market for a focus RS however blue is not the colour for him.

All the best finding the right grey one mate, and was good chatting to a fellow petrol head!

Car is still up for grabs guys!

Thanks, Neil

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

What. Who doesn’t love a NB RS!!??

Must be mad passing on your car!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just not for him I guess. Think there is a magnetic grey one he is interested in at a dealer in the north of Scotland.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@NEILRS2K

Its not as if he didn’t know it was blue from the images, I will not say what I am thinking.

Coastliner

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

🤔

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Neil, I remember you getting that from Kirkman as they are only a couple of miles from me and only deal in quality cars. I nearly bought one from there too. Have you thought about contacting Andy and see if they want it back? I know they have bought back RS’ before and are always on the lookout. Not sure of trade in value though.

NB FPM375

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@stu-c

Andy had been in touch via email a month or so ago asking if I was considering selling as they would take it back. Offered to collect on a trailer however I wasn’t happy with the price offered. I’m not in any rush or have any need to sell it so I wouldn’t take a low offer.
    Cheers, Neil

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all,

RS still looking for a new home. Haven’t advertised anywhere else as I don’t fancy having to deal with all the tyre kickers that come with it.

Price dropped to £26k with all the goodies or £25.5k without them

Cheers, Neil

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Neil, can’t belive this has not sold. Have you thought of trying your local Ford garage to see if they are interested in buying? Looking at some recent prices I am sure they would take your arm off for it.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

I’m sure you will sell it soon, the weathers improving, hopefully the lockdown will end and people must be thinking about a degree of normality returning. Fingers crossed!

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@turbo-tone

The place I bought it from emailed again asking if i was still thinking on selling. Wasn’t happy with the offer last time though. Not desperate to sell and won’t be going any lower.

@paul-m

Yes it is mate and lockdown restrictions don’t help when trying to sell things right now. As you say hopefully a good few months ahead to enjoy

cheers, Neil

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

I saw a spec of dust on the passenger seat.

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@alloy

haha I’ll make sure I clean it when I get home from my trip out here 😂

bmac800
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Have you tried Webuyanycar I stuck my car in two weeks ago just to see and was offered £25,000 and yesterday it went up to £26,000 which I thought was a brilliant offer if I was looking to sell. My cars a 67 one owner with 20,000 miles.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Stunning Nitrous blue – 13k miles. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!