Stunt driving experience

Home Forums General Events Stunt driving experience

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I’m doing this later this month at Silverstone, driving either a Mustang or an RS (not mine I hope!). Anyone else done it?

p-laver
    Participant

Australia

Is it the one carried out by ‘ Go Faster Productions’

RS order 1st May with Forged option wheels
    Colour Nitrous Blue
    Build date 23rd May 2017
    Shipping Date 22nd June
    ETA Port of Melbourne 31st July 2017…… It’s late!!!! Unloaded on the 10th August

Delivered to Dealer on 23rd August

Picked up from Dealer 26th September

Build Number 24227

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Got it through Virgin, but might be GF.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

It does look good. There were a few that done it 2017 at this one Focus RS stunt driving experience

From what I heard it was very good.

Make sure and get some pictures/videos!

p-laver
    Participant

Australia

If it’s ‘Go Faster’ I did one last October in Dagenham, Called Wheels, Everyone who took part was filmed, here’s mine. Don’t try stunts on public roads

You should have a great day, (4 hours at least)

RS order 1st May with Forged option wheels
    Colour Nitrous Blue
    Build date 23rd May 2017
    Shipping Date 22nd June
    ETA Port of Melbourne 31st July 2017…… It’s late!!!! Unloaded on the 10th August

Delivered to Dealer on 23rd August

Picked up from Dealer 26th September

Build Number 24227

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for sharing p, looks fun?

Honorary Member

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

I did it in late June this year in Manchester. Great Fun. They teach you J turns and drifting. I did feel a bit sorry for the car we were in and felt that i don’t think i could give my car that much grief!

Edition, FPM 375

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Did the Paul Swift stunt car course yesterday. Brilliant, can’t recommend it enough.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@RS77

Glad you enjoyed it mate!! Did you do it in an RS??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

RS for J turns and “parallel ” parking. ST for drifting, and Mustang for timed circuit. One of the RSs had the drift stick fitted. Great fun. I’ll see if I can upload some pics and videos.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Nice mate!! Look forward to seeing that!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

That Paul Swift and his team are amazing, his two wheel driving (not on 19 inch rims) is something to behold as is his party piece of killing the Mustang tyres at the end of the session

Edition, FPM 375

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Meant to add some videos, but I can’t figure out how to do so without using Youtube.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

M25 in rush hour can be a bit like stunt driving at times!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Stunt driving experience. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!