Surrey/Berks/Middx MEET this SUNDAY @Jacks 44 London Rd, Bagshot GU19 5HL

Home Forums General Events Surrey/Berks/Middx MEET this SUNDAY @Jacks 44 London Rd, Bagshot GU19 5HL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Innit. IndyRS are you and the high mileage Magnetic Beast coming? Any one else? 9am onwards. 8am earlybirds on pole and the car park looks like…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

bump

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hopefully the weather will be good and you get a good turnout ?

Honorary Member

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

If it had been late afternoon  would have possibly mate it as traveling to London ?

Fully forged running M400x

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes me too Bob, I think theres normally about a dozen or so cars, as for the weather, well, starting from 8am its going to be about 21c rising nicely to about 27c just before midday when most folk have just left !

Ian, you could always head off early and have a brunch @Jacks then get to London early afternoon ! innit. ?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Let’s hope you can exceed a dozen cars, with all the sport going this weekend and fabulous weather people have a great choice of things to do ?????️‍♂️⚽️?

Honorary Member

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

Not far from me, hopefully make the short drive on Sunday ????

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

well done Steve !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Dave H
    Participant

UK - England

• I’ll be there 9ish

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

well done Dave, I will be the one with ketchup and breakfast remains all down my front by then !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

indyrs
    Participant

United Kingdom

@71-bda, yep i’ll be there… been a while and would be good to catch up!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

well done Indy ! You bringing it on a flat-bed or driving it ?? Wa wa wa !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Surrey/Berks/Middx MEET this SUNDAY @Jacks 44 London Rd, Bagshot GU19 5HL. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!