Sync 3 not working

Home Forums Technology In-Car Entertainment Sync 3 not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fuzz71
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone else had this issue, the navigation fault.

The headunit, sync and USB ports, nothing was working at all before Christmas.

They’ve had it in for 6/7 days over the last month and it’s 80% working now, they just can’t get the nav to accept the code/updates.

They’ve said they’ve checked the GPS antenna, tried a new sync unit and checked all the looms and nothing seems out of place.

Ford technical have now passed the info on to the next level up and got a feeling there will be more tests and diagnostics to be done.

Anyone got any ideas. Thx

alicarve
    Participant

UK - England

Hey, my first post here but yes I am having the same issue. Mine has just been sent back to me with the info that the dealership are waiting for ford to do another firmware update.

fuzz71
    Participant

UK - England

Have just been speaking to the dealer and after the issue was pushed above ford technical, they have come back saying that the tracker/ghost could be causing the issue not allowing the satnav update to go in.  Something to do with it causing an issue the canbus.

Has anyone had this issue resolved with a ghost / tracker fitted

thanks

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Mines been updated and it has both Tracker and ghost. Typical of a dealer to blame something else on a fault they cannot fix.

Coastliner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sync 3 not working. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!