Sync 3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Vista is one of the Ford dealer systems – it contains your order details. This is what a screenshot will look like:Vista

sparkrs
    Participant

UK - England

Just called in at the dealers, my car is being built on 29th sept,

the computer confirms it will have Sync 3

great news can’t wait

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

To Sparks: When did you order your car? And Sync 3 is great news for you.

Coastliner

Al Kirk
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi,

Just got my Vista screen shot showing December build, 2017my and SYNC 3 fitted 🙂

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

Well, this shows the discrepecy in what I’m been told. Email again to Ford again I think ?

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Def diff info being banded around. I check with my dealer car moved to model yr 2017 with Sync 3, he also mentioned 2 small Sony speakers now also fitted upper door/dash area were not on earlier builds.

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

What month is your build Stuart? ?

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

after our discussion about delays I checked with garage, still got a projected build month of November. Previous had Aug then Sep then slipped to Nov but that the 2nd time I have spoken to him as I was in picking up my spare alloy for it and its still holding to the Nov. If correct off chance might see it for xmas

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

You’re right, forgot about our other forum conversation where you said. Doh! ?

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Speakers (tweeters) are the same – they just have a Sony badge…

Coolio
    Participant

United Kingdom

To David comrie, wondering how process on your car as see you ordered last October an says contract month March an projected build month August?

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Matthew – that is an old screenshot. The order date is showing as October 2015, but you will see the Contracted date is March 2016. It is the Contracted date that is important. When Ford haven’t scheduled the build then Vista shows shows a build date of the current month plus 4. This screenshot was fromApril hence the August build. My current screenshot shows build date of 9 September which Ford have confirmed. It means I miss out on Sync 3 by two weeks but it won’t be long now…

Coolio
    Participant

United Kingdom

Aright so sort of on seduale then lol but shame bout the sync 3 woulda thought they put it in yours as be September car ? That’s my screen shot contract date April an project build November :/

MR G
    Participant

UK - England

Mine says sync 3 on vista 🙂

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Okay, latest update today from dealer is that my vista does say sync 3. Howver, he added on the end that this is apparently “no guarantee” that it will be fitted as vista isn’t reliable and apparently not even from Ford themselves!!!!</p>

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sync 3. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!