Sync 3

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author

J J
    Participant

United Kingdom

Dealer just told me anything built after the 14th will be sync 3

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hope your dealer is right. Hoping mine will be built soon not been informed yet.

Coastliner

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

I think the only reliable proof will be the people who’s build is after this then post on here if it’s true when the car arrives.

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

Spoke to my dealer yesterday and i was told only 2017 cars will have sync3.

J

bronzehawk
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yea, it’s nothing new.. all cars manufactured from now onwards with a delivery from > 2017 will come with Sync 3.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

That many conflicting facts and opinions coming out. When its delivered all will be revealed and it will either promote the feeling of disappointment or joy. Somehow I suspect finally taking delivery will probably be the overriding factor.

Coastliner

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

@Stephen

Correct matey i just want my car and dont really care about sync 3 or if the radio is crap, its an RS i love em and just want it here now, but prob another 2 weeks to wait lol

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Dealer confirmed to me this week that all MY17 will have SYNC 3 from September builds. Is also being included in other Ford vehicles Sept / October. The new catalogue should show changes once Fords update their price list on line.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone know for sure if car’s built in september have Sync3? My dealer isn’t sure and Ford Etis doesn’t tell me.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Mines being built in October the 7th to be exact and the dealer said it will have sync3. its also on the Ford spec now when you configure the car.

Coastliner

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Hey Steve, I see it’s on the configurator just a lot of talk about car built in sep after the shut down were fitted with Sync3. Mine was built on the 20th but I won’t know until I collect it I guess?

paul144
    Participant

UK - England

Should be getting mine at end of October and dealer says it comes with sync 3

A few bits and pieces added

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve just seen for myself the configuration on Fords website now says sync 3 like Stephen has said. I hope Ford won’t pull a fast one and put sync 2 on those of us that ordered it when that was the option. The sooner someone can clear this when they take delivery during/after this month the better.

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Mines was built on the 14th September – now showing shipped. ETIS does show you what version it will have, once it has been built.

Mines has Sync 2

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Mine is on a boat and Etis isn’t giving much info even says I’ve got st floor mats ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sync 3. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!