Sync 3

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

In all the options listed on Etis the word sync isn’t even on there?

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

ST mats for me too lol.

Buy Sync 2 is shown:

Etis

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Just to add to the confusion. The “new” FRS I ordered today (after cancelling the order with FMC i placed yesterday) has, i am told by the dealer (non FMC) SYNC3. The car is due with him latter part of next week, but i will confirm for definite tomorrow and update this thread.

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

@David Comrie

Your showing spec I didn’t know the RS had? Lane keeping aid, blind spot, speed sign recognition?? Is this standard on all cars as I didn’t note them on my build spec?? ?

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Mine is completely different? Imagine if it actually came with st floor mats ?

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

How are you getting this info??

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

By going on Ford Etis website, select vehicle then type in your vin or order no and dealer code!

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Who will be the first in U.K to receive and comment on the sync 3?

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Blind spot and lane recognition part of the luxury pack option?</p>

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

My dealer is obviously crap, as I don’t have any of that info on my paperwork to put in!!! ?

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

I tell a lie, I’ve found my vista copy on an email. ?

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

I didn’t either Mark just email him/her and ask for it! For me only the vin number works, if I enter the order no and dealer code nothing comes up!

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got no vin on the vista mate, only the dealer code. I can’t get this Etis site to work for me. ?

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Ask your dealer mate, tbh etis is not reliable so your not missing out on much!

marky-markrs
    Participant

UK - England

It’s brought up my MK2 info though, I now know when she was built ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sync 3. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!