Sync3 update from Ford UK (working)

Home Forums Technology In-Car Entertainment Sync3 update from Ford UK (working)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shakedown1979
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there all,

had a look and I don’t see this posted elsewhere, sorry if I’m duplicating…

I’d attempted to update my Sync3 after I picked up my RS a couple of weeks ago but the update download from Ford UK wasn’t working (when trying to unzip to a USB drive the file was corrupted somehow and wouldn’t unpack). I checked this morning and the download now happily unzips without error. I haven’t run it on my car yet but I’ve never had a problem with updates in the past on so I’m hopeful there won’t be an issue with the actual installation.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@shakedown1

Are you referring to the map update for Sync 3 and not the software update.

Coastliner

shakedown1979
    Participant

UK - England

heya mate — the file name is SYNC3_2815874155_Update.zip, from https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/resources-and-support/sync-bluetooth/update#

Looked to me like this was a software and map update but maybe not?

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

How did you get on with the update. Just installed sync 3 2807656394 today

thats version 3.0 build 19205

my Ecosport just accepted update version 3.2 which I thought would be the same for the RS

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Sync3 update from Ford UK (working). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!