Tally flaps

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Tally flaps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Just received my rally flaps today, just wanted to thank Kenny for sorting these through the club shop.

Looking forward to fitting these, though the rear bracket looks interesting to bend to shape and I just know I’m gonna make two the same ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

TALLY HO !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

I know..I’ve just spent 20 mins trying to edit the title ??.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@marty_rs

Afternoon mate!! What do you mean “bending the rear brackets into shape”??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Afternoon buddy.these things. Have to bend them in a few places

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oh Rally Flaps Ha Ha Ha

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@marty_rs

Sound mate!! Cheers for the pic. ?. Didn’t realise you had to do that!!

I’m needing mud flaps, just haven’t decided what ones to go for.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Mine came today thanks Kenny,looking forward to a bit of Origami after reading the instructions.

Former RS Edition owner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

MARC!!! its gotta be TALLY FLAPS  MATE !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and yes, I drive round like that so the speed cameras dont get me! ” oh what chut put that on there officer??, yes of course i will take it off straightaway!”

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Tally flaps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!