Tayside Car Show – Sunday 12th June – Errol, Perthshire

Home Forums Regional Scotland Tayside Car Show – Sunday 12th June – Errol, Perthshire

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

David Jones
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I will be at the Tayside Car Show on Sunday 12th June at Errol with my Focus RS.

I recently attended the Crathes Show in Aberdeenshire on Sunday 29th May and the car got lots of interest and attention from young and old in the sun and blue skies 🙂

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Car is looking great David.

I have only seen one other in Scotland so far definitely a rare site on the roads.

David Jones
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers Kenny. I have seen a few sightings so far.

There were five blue including mine at Ford Live Knockhill plus one black and one white.

I saw one other blue near Dundee a couple of weeks ago and also a white at Tesco Kingsway in Dundee. Finally I saw a black one today in Aberdeen!

I have also seen a stealth grey at Ipswich so only the Metallic grey to see! The stealth grey looked nice with black wheels and blue calipers 🙂

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

How did this show go David?

David Jones
    Participant

UK - Scotland

The weather was really bad but the car got lots of attention again!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

When is your next show David?

David Jones
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Scottish Car Show at Ingliston if I get picked to attend! If not nothing until 7th August when we are going to a little local car show at Glenisla near Glenshee. It’s then weekly at Dundee, Alford, Linlithgow and finally Motormania at Grantown on Spey.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Tayside Car Show – Sunday 12th June – Errol, Perthshire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!