Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/shoppers-furious-tesla-car-runs-25384252?fbclid=IwAR2D0F52FM6oJ8-lOQvzJuPxfyiBnlmKeOGWwGLbsVhdz6Bsabbk4XLFA_M

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

And this is our future god help us . 🤞🙏🏻😞

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

It’s no different that it’s electric. Same with fuel if the dumb ass twat fails to have enough to reach the next charger or pump, the Tesla will have told the driver this was going to happen. What a tit, should pay compensation to all involved.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Going to happen on the motorways for sure

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave , but with a normal car you can push it out of the way if it runs out of fuel, doesnt the Tossla activate the rear brakes or the parking/service brake once the main battery is fully drained rendering the car totally immoveable? Pretty sure you cannot push or even tow one?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by 71-bda.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

The computer runs off a traditional 12v battery. Assuming that has sufficient charge select neutral or tow mode. Mot testing them is a pain in the ass if you are on timed slots.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Was going to ask the same thing. Can you not just push it out the way?

440bhp

443lbft

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Never tried pushing 1,00.000.000 Duracell’s , I have trouble taking 2 out the remote.🤣🤣🤣

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Would you believe it! An empty tank just doesn’t happen. Never, ever. It is caused by the driver! If it’s not petrol then electric charge. One should think that a full All-nanny-iPhone-drive-by-wire-car displays some decent warnings on a glaring 17″ screen. And then there is still a computer voice as well. After all, Tesla’s operating system is based on Linux not Windows 🤣

@Paul
    : Thanks for the keyword. I simply could not resist 😂

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

👍👍I know I was looking for that as well . 🤣🤣

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

I’m sure there are more complications involved in moving a Tesla but you got to be looking at the driver for blame.

I went in a three drive performance model recently and the driver drag raced it on a private road.

It was that fast, I’d say it was uncomfortable as a passenger. The G’s certainly pin you back in the seat. It’s by far, the fastest accelerating car I’ve been in. It’s honestly more like Rita (Alton Towers) or Stealth (Thorpe Park).

Would I swap for the RS…??? Nope.

NB FPM375

Hammy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Bda

Get off  facebook everything you speak about is a moan.

Your a very sad individual who projects hate all the time and this forum is your soap box you sad little fucker.

Do you ever get up one day and go I am not going to let the internet bug me our get to me.

Seems to me you have to speak to somebody and get some help all this hate and negative is clearly having an impact on your mental health..

• Magnetic, Forge wheels, Edge Protectors , Lux Pack & Recaro Shell Seats
    • Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 3+
    • Dmb Gel Badges Nitrous Blue
    • Rallyflapz Kaylan Black 
    • Team Heko Wind defectors Dark 
    • Dreamscience turbo back exhaust with race car.
    • Airtec SSC Black
    • Airtec Stage 2 Air Intake Black & Nitrous Blue 
    • Airtec Rear Diffuser Black 
    • ST suspension 12.5mm spacers
    • Forge recirculating valve
    • yellow fog lights 
    • Airtec Nitrous Blue rear diff cooler 
    • 10% tint on rear lights 
    • Satin black window louver vents
    • Airtec short shifter set @ 40%
    • Valve delete mod
    • Bonnet struts 
    • Solid shifter bushes 
    • 1 step colder spark plugs NGK 
    • Engine dress up screw kit
    • body colour coded washer jets 
    • Airtec intercooler
    • Airtec boost pipes
    • Clubsport 4 point roll cage in nitrous blue
    • 3 point securon harness x2 
    • Driver side JCR lowered seat rail 

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Haha, Hammy’s back👋

Bda, don’t know the complications with a dead battery car but I do know the driver is 100% at fault if the battery did run out. That driver is a Cnut and should be scorned, don’t blame it on the car or its drive train. Its much less easy to run out of charge than it is to run out of petrol, the Tesla will have told the driver that it will die soon persistantly and exactly where to go to get charged up. I’ve only ever let the charge on my electric go down below 20 miles once, but that was experimenting and checking actual range and keeping local to several chargers I know I can use. Hear she is, absolutely cracking daily for my short traffic filled commutes.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Dave, like the colour 👍

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

excellent video Frenk ! just wait until some tight arse fits basic cheapo batteries instead of the longlife Duracells!! 😎

That does look nice Dave, maybe the twat had “notifications” switched off !! No electric car for me until its the ONLY option, and hoping that’s not for another 10 years or so, and I will be out of the country by then !

What on earth is that stink? smells like manure, oh, I see the sad man is back. Does the social outcast misfit never see my funnies in the “make you smile” thread?  Hammy, make some people happy today, go do one.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!